autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3M B0N3Z View Post
    Did you see the video about the guy who was pulled over on July 4th (this year) and he was being harassed by the police? They made him get out of his car, got the search dogs, all for no reason. In fact, they never questioned him if he was drinking or not. The guy was saying he knows his rights and what the Constitution says, and the cops admitted just that on camera without even knowing. Cops, in my opinion, support the New World Order, whether they know it or not. When they just start harassing people and arresting people for no good reason, they're supporting tyranny, which is what America is slowly, but surely, falling under. Can't convince me otherwise, no matter how crazy it sounds.
    I used to listen to a lot of talk radio but not so much anymore, been there, done that, its the same thing over and over, yeah, yeah, I know what THEY do and THEY support this group, so on and so on but I never hear how to fix the problem and get people mobilized though. They should see how the "other side of the isle" does it and get crackin'. All I see on "my side of the isle" is bikers, people wearing bad red, white and blue shirts, pants, hats, buttons, etc and general RA-RA, never any normal people trying to get our country back on track! Oh and while I'm standing here on my soapbox, PLEASE, believe in God, I do but stop raming it down everyone's throat at every turn, there's gotta be a better way while staying true to your beliefs, there just has to be!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tinted Windows Annoy Me

Better privacy, and you don't have any nerds staring at you. Also VIP access in the carpool lane...
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I used to listen to a lot of talk radio but not so much anymore, been there, done that, its the same thing over and over, yeah, yeah, I know what THEY do and THEY support this group, so on and so on but I never hear how to fix the problem and get people mobilized though. They should see how the "other side of the isle" does it and get crackin'. All I see on "my side of the isle" is bikers, people wearing bad red, white and blue shirts, pants, hats, buttons, etc and general RA-RA, never any normal people trying to get our country back on track! Oh and while I'm standing here on my soapbox, PLEASE, believe in God, I do but stop raming it down everyone's throat at every turn, there's gotta be a better way while staying true to your beliefs, there just has to be!

You make a good point. Nobody really fights back... but that's because about 2/3 of the American population are brainwashed, so the last third of us may revolt, but it won't be accepted very well. It's like when 4 out of 5 people want to watch something different... guess who loses? The only guy who wants to watch something else. Same idea here in America. Most people are going to go with the flow, hand their rights over, hand their liberties over, and those of us who don't want that to happen will be forced, whether we like it or not.

I don't know about you or anyone else here, but I strongly believe the NWO is in effect and will soon take full effect... everywhere. And I think our government is damn near behind every f'ed thing that has happened... all the wars... the twin towers... the current division amongst races... you name it. These people are behind it all. A lot of them are Freemasons, too, very high degree Freemasons. They know things that regular Masons don't know. If you're not familiar with Freemasonry, do some research and gather your own opinion on it. It can be a lot to take on, but once you start connecting the dots, it'll spell out the big picture, and it may very well freak you out. They don't have "we the people" in their interests at all, only to destroy us and control those of us who are left. This really isn't the place to discuss all of this. Hell, I may even upset some people with this post or just really irritate someone, but I don't care, because I have a strong feeling that this crazy sh!t is for real. I like to use my gut instinct the older I get and it seems to pan out just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you see the video about the guy who was pulled over on July 4th (this year) and he was being harassed by the police? They made him get out of his car, got the search dogs, all for no reason. In fact, they never questioned him if he was drinking or not. The guy was saying he knows his rights and what the Constitution says, and the cops admitted just that on camera without even knowing. Cops, in my opinion, support the New World Order, whether they know it or not. When they just start harassing people and arresting people for no good reason, they're supporting tyranny, which is what America is slowly, but surely, falling under. Can't convince me otherwise, no matter how crazy it sounds.
    You make a good point. Nobody really fights back... but that's because about 2/3 of the American population are brainwashed, so the last third of us may revolt, but it won't be accepted very well. It's like when 4 out of 5 people want to watch something different... guess who loses? The only guy who wants to watch something else. Same idea here in America. Most people are going to go with the flow, hand their rights over, hand their liberties over, and those of us who don't want that to happen will be forced, whether we like it or not.

I don't know about you or anyone else here, but I strongly believe the NWO is in effect and will soon take full effect... everywhere. And I think our government is damn near behind every f'ed thing that has happened... all the wars... the twin towers... the current division amongst races... you name it. These people are behind it all. A lot of them are Freemasons, too, very high degree Freemasons. They know things that regular Masons don't know. If you're not familiar with Freemasonry, do some research and gather your own opinion on it. It can be a lot to take on, but once you start connecting the dots, it'll spell out the big picture, and it may very well freak you out. They don't have "we the people" in their interests at all, only to destroy us and control those of us who are left. This really isn't the place to discuss all of this. Hell, I may even upset some people with this post or just really irritate someone, but I don't care, because I have a strong feeling that this crazy sh!t is for real. I like to use my gut instinct the older I get and it seems to pan out just fine.
    Not expressing any need for nostalgic rose-colored "tinted windows"...But:

If there had been a SSS in place the last couple of decades:
    We would have been witness to unrelenting marching in the streets of the good ol' USA!

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    Not expressing any need for nostalgic rose-colored "tinted windows"...But:

If there had been a SSS in place the last couple of decades:
    We would have been witness to unrelenting marching in the streets of the good ol' USA!

Bob
    This SSS thing sounds like it's before my time. Care to educate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bonz, too many people car busy w/ their kids, watching the Kardashians, etc to care about what's going on. It takes practice but listen to how stories are reported....for example, when you hear about a vehicle in an accident its just that, a vehicle but when an SUV is involved the story goes like this "an SUV plowed into a building today", remember how a certain side of the isle said SUV owners had an unfair advantage over other motorists in a crash, yep, always "unfair" with those people, just a random thought to throw into the hopper, LOL!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Herrmann22 View Post
    Maybe I'm getting old or something but when I see a vehicle with tinted windows so dark you can't see the person that really makes me angry. Is that weird or what?

What are they hiding? Who are they? I wanna know! Are they that insecure they have to hide?

I'm glad I'm not a cop, I'd be pulling them over all day checking their darkness levels. lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AG Online
    How can one see with those dark tints, I am with you on this one.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Hey Bonz, too many people car busy w/ their kids, watching the Kardashians, etc to care about what's going on. It takes practice but listen to how stories are reported....for example, when you hear about a vehicle in an accident its just that, a vehicle but when an SUV is involved the story goes like this "an SUV plowed into a building today", remember how a certain side of the isle said SUV owners had an unfair advantage over other motorists in a crash, yep, always "unfair" with those people, just a random thought to throw into the hopper, LOL!

I don't even bother watching the news or really reading anything about it. It's all hyped up. I find YouTube to be a better source. There are lots of videos that are pretty awesome when it comes to the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier. I'm getting into it at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

all my cars are tinted , i have sensitive eyes and hate wearing glasses or sun glasses, They are comfortable and still let light in from the sides and top, I like my privacy , and why do people have to be able to see into my car , i can have shades and blinds on my house . I hate tint laws here in ny . And its my car ill do with it what i want .

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819