autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok - an out of no where facebook attack! Anyone know this guy?

Here is how the post went (Im starting to think drugs were involved :/ )

NEWS RELEASE : We are seeking out potential investors with our company. With an Atlanta Branch on its way, we are bound to grow exponentially. We are looking to purchase better gas saving vehicles and products in bulk which will produce savings upwards around $30,000 a year alone. If you are interested in investing with our company toss Anthony an email at anthony@bnbdetailing.com ! Look forward to hearing from our die hard B & B clients!
    Like · · Unfollow Post · 4 hours ago

• Richard Hernandez likes this.

• Michael Cunningham Gl in the already saturated Atlanta market. Lol
      2 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

• Lane Bates Is it saturated with quality lol????
      about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

• Sean Woodward Is it saturated with reality? Because we really could use reality. Any vehicle capable of saving $30,000 a year for a normal family of four that spends about $2500 a year in fuel must be one of the most awesome products in the history of the universe..
      53 minutes ago · Like · 2

• Lane Bates LMAO! You must not understand that we have multiple units going out every day and bring in nearly a 1,000 revenue a day lol. IN REALITY, to bring those numbers in daily requires quite alot of fuel, products, and labor. So to go from 60 bucks a day in f...See More
      38 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Wow, Lane. You also must be the greatest writer in the history of the universe, too. Man, am I appalled at my ignorance in understanding your initial FB post. You write with the breadth and intelligence on Michaelangelo and I am far too stupid to compr...See More
      36 minutes ago · Like

• Lane Bates Seriously, Im posting a serious comment for my company - if you feel like Im insulting you with your intelligence I greatly apologize and mean no disrespect. Im sorry if our expansion and growth plans offend you and dont meet up to your expectations.
      33 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Lane, you are obviously a Nigerian. Your fake posts about who you are living in Nashville, Tennessee is ridiculous and insulting to the rest of the entire UNIVERSE. Whoever allowed this person to be able to post in our group should stand up and take notice. Please.
      31 minutes ago · Like

• Lane Bates WOW - I am a Tennessean lol and so what if I was Nigerian lmao?!?!??! I can't believe your comments here..... "Whoever allowed this person to be able to post in our group should stand up and take notice. " LMFAO! Seriously?!?!?!? I didn't get the memo that one must be American to post in this Group, even if so I am all the way American LMAO! Get some rest bro and toss your hatred to the world tomorrow.
      27 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Lane, your writing indicated that you are a Nigerian. The thought process against the writings of Nigerians attempting to get funds from anyone other than yourselves, speaks so clearly. I hate no color. I am not against any culture except those that ar...See More
      22 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward A response without proof of who you are will be a hilariously funny experience. And God help you if you prove to be a white Tennesee detailer. That will be something else.
      20 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward And Lane?? Your female partner in your photos is beautiful. Good on you, mate.
      16 minutes ago · Like

• Lane Bates OK. You are either high on...... Bath Salts, Benzodiazepines, Crystal Meth, Ketamine, Street Methadone, Cocaine, Opiates, Heroin, LSD, The Devil’s Breath. Either way - no matter what drug you are on, Im not Nigerian (not that there is anything wrong with that lol!) I am from TN and have mostly Irish, American Indian, and German In my blood lol. What the hell are you smokin?
      16 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Nice one, "Lane".
      15 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward I am American Indian of two bloods, Irish mostly and French. I can smell dumb when it comes around. Your claim of something out of the blue entirely without proof, without comprehending English speaks for a Nigerian issue. It's common enough. You could easily be who you claim you are, but it's the writing on FACEBOOK that speaks more than anything else. Write like a Nigerian, and you are a Nigerian. Don't be fake.
      12 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward If you want to hash this out, call me. PM me and I will give you my personal cell phone number. I hate no one. I will not discriminate needlessly. I wrote that your "wife" in your photos was beautiful, no one could possibly disagree. She is. Let's figure this out and if your business is all that, let's proof it and cloud it.. A lot could be gathered with such proof.
      8 minutes ago · Like

• Lane Bates Ok - you bring up my wife whom is South Sudanese..... someone who has experienced ten times what you have experienced in your life and has overcame those experiences to be one of the best souls I have ever met. I dare you to eat dinner with bombs explo...See More
      8 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Lane. I am not saying she was Nigerian. I was saying you could have been with fake photos, etc. The Nigerian online scams are commonplace. If you have never had an Nigerian fake email I would have to call you out on that.
      6 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward Your wife is beautiful. I appreciate her.
      6 minutes ago · Like

• Sean Woodward I won't get into this with you any longer. Prove your validity before you ever claim idiotic things again. Go all out with valid proof, others have done for you.

Case closed until:
      3 minutes ago · Like

• Lane Bates You need help man - dont know a damn thing you are talking about
      2 minutes ago · Like

NEVER HAD ANYONE COME AT ME LIKE THIS LOL! Weird stuff man lmao
    Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ok - an out of no where facebook attack! Anyone know this guy?

IMO there is no sense in entertaining people like this. Seems most people have something to say behind a computer and a screen but when it come to a face to face thing most never say what they do from a keyboard. People like that make comments because they can and to please themselves and get self enjoyment from arguing on a computer.

You know what you have and what you are looking for so keep on after it!

Ignore it, and move on to serious investors.
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evan.J View Post
    IMO there is no sense in entertaining people like this. Seems most people have something to say behind a computer and a screen but when it come to a face to face thing most never say what they do from a keyboard. People like that make comments because they can and to please themselves and get self enjoyment from arguing on a computer.

You know what you have and what you are looking for so keep on after it!

Ignore it, and move on to serious investors.

I think it just totally weirds me out cause in 3 years never had to deal with anyone like this lol...... even in the hardcore south lmao!
    Bates Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B&B Tennessee View Post
    I think it just totally weirds me out cause in 3 years never had to deal with anyone like this lol...... even in the hardcore south lmao!
    There is always one! They always pop up and its always on the computer none the less
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Very True - Im sad to have lived in CALI and call this man a brother. I believe we are all equal but this man must feel differently sadly. When it comes to detailing, this guy may very well out detail us (doubt that but must state it) but when it comes to being a human being I believe this gent is lost and will endure a long hard hard life
    Bates Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

This has to be a joke right? LoL casually goes from insulting you to repeatedly saying your wife is beautiful....hahahah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    This has to be a joke right? LoL casually goes from insulting you to repeatedly saying your wife is beautiful....hahahah

LOL true.... Very weird in my book!
    Bates Detailing

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You see it all on the internet. Ignore it and don't let it get to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok - an out of no where facebook attack! Anyone know this guy?

Him asking you if your Nigerian has nothing to do with racism on his part. It's his attempt at sarcasm relating to the Nigerian "send us money" email scams.

Maybe your not familiar with those scams, but the gist of it is you get an email from someone claiming to be in Nigeria asking for a "little bit" of money (could be thousands $$$) . In turn, you will receive a lot of money (hundreds of thousands $$$) , as this "little bit" of money is required to "free up" their "lot of money", which is being held by the Nigerian government for some crazy reason.

So, the duped person sends like 5-10k $ to Nigeria expecting to receive $100k shortly. I think he is trying to make an analogy that your investment is as legitimate (or similar) to these scams by calling you a Nigerian. I don't think he is saying he hates Africans, Nigerians, etc...

Anyway, I don't know why someone would go after you like that. There was this wrestler (can't recall his name) who was being harassed on the Internet or twitter by this one particular "poster" over and over. The guy was torturing the wrestler online constantly and it was affecting the wrestler's family. The wrestler hired a private detective and found the guy. The wrestler then knocked on the guys door. The "guy" then crapped his pants and issued a public apology.

Hopefully this is the end of your dealing with this guy. But in the future, I wouldn't go back and forth with him. Just like a child, it gives him attention and makes him aware he has your attention (and time).

Post Thanks / Like

I think this guy just needed someone to talk to. This is ridiculous! Good job, Lane, for standing up to this douche.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast