autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Even women use foam guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1USMC View Post
    Whatever you say MISTER WRX!! Lol- (that's the second funniest part about your post!!) or is if Mr Hypocrit? Either way from here it looks like you're defending a company that had multiple complaints against its customer service but generally speaking does a good job and dissing company that has multiple complaints against its customer service but generally does a good job.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose- hypocrocy is just something that drives me nuts. But if you're ok with it then rock on brother!! Lol whatever gets you through the day mang!!

Thanks for the comment.

I have now found my first reason to not look forward to logging onto this forum in the three years I have been here.

We can have disagreeing posts, but when we do, I can't see why you have to talk down to me personally. AG is not that type of forum, and I have found none other as friendly and constructive as AG.

I would never think to call any member of this forum a hypocrite, or having rose colored glasses.

I will not be posting again.
    Hope you are having a nice Saturday night
    -Drew
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Cobb AP stg 2) - Daily
    1993 Vintage Red RX-7 Twin Turbo (stock, 18,500 miles) - Sunday
    ~Drew

Post Thanks / Like
    WRXINX don't leave man, the other day I got rocks rocks threatened thrown at me. Because I am the new guy. But I was the one working 9-5 making my managers happy, if they were happy I was getting my pay checks. This is a forum and we can always all learn to agree to disagree.... (Your choice)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXINXS View Post
    Thanks for the comment.

I have now found my first reason to not look forward to logging onto this forum in the three years I have been here.

We can have disagreeing posts, but when we do, I can't see why you have to talk down to me personally. AG is not that type of forum, and I have found none other as friendly and constructive as AG.

I would never think to call any member of this forum a hypocrite, or having rose colored glasses.

I will not be posting again.
    Hope you are having a nice Saturday night
    -Drew
    Drew,

Your not going to post again because of this ? Let is pass. Its easy to call people names from a computer. 99% of the people here aren't like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    For sure, no reason to leave a forum. People are untouchable on the Internet, but in person they never even open their mouth.

Owner at Clean N' Shiny Auto Detailing Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hernandez.art13 View Post
    WRXINX don't leave man, the other day I got rocks rocks threatened thrown at me. Because I am the new guy. But I was the one working 9-5 making my managers happy, if they were happy I was getting my pay checks. This is a forum and we can always all learn to agree to disagree.... (Your choice)
    Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    Drew,

Your not going to post again because of this ? Let is pass. Its easy to call people names from a computer. 99% of the people here aren't like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisCoupe View Post
    For sure, no reason to leave a forum. People are untouchable on the Internet, but in person they never even open their mouth.
    Thanks for the support guys! I'm sorry, I actually just meant the last time I posted in this thread not all of AG. I love this forum!
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Cobb AP stg 2) - Daily
    1993 Vintage Red RX-7 Twin Turbo (stock, 18,500 miles) - Sunday
    ~Drew

Post Thanks / Like

Funny thread! Glad I've never argued with anyone on the interweb

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

OK so I admit... didn't read the entire thread, but I do have a question.

Did, or did he not just dump most of that bottle of Honeydew in that foamer bottle? He sounded like it was at least 4 ounces, probably more. Now is that the 64oz spray bottle on the foam gun or the 32oz? Either way, it was total empty and she barely got enough out to cover an entire car. (Didn't go around the other side of either one of them.)

Jus' sayin' guys....
    OTOH, I dig the nice thick foam, but CRAP 6~8 ounces of soap for a single foam job is a bit much. I'll use 2~3 ounces at most in a 32oz low pressure foam gun and foam my G35 TWICE and still have soap left over for the next time.

Hmmmm.... guess I need me a young girl in a dress to get things done around here.

Speaking of young girls in dresses.....
    Anyone see Miss Utah, or at least the clip that Jimmy Fallon played the other night? awman: We uh, need uh... to create education, uh for men to be its where uhhhh.... to start to because important learn to money.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the mtm foam canon. I use a pump on all my gallon containers and one pump with honeydew or citrus wash and gloss or maxi suds two all yield awesome foam similar to the cg video and I would say its no more than 2oz for a pump...

The largest factor to lots and thick foam is high gpm and pressure coming from a 1800psi 1.5gpm produced foam but nothing like the videos to a gass 3000 psi 2.7 gpm (keep in mind 3000psi is max... with a foam canon on tye front there might be 100 psi max actually coming out... ) just about any soap in the mtm using the gas washer produces a lot of foam.....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" Thomas Jefferson,

Post Thanks / Like

Chemical guys sells good products. But their presentation of the products and how-to 's are way below ! At Autogeek the products are way better presented and explained , and that whats al about ! Service and aftermarket keeps the customer satisfied and keeps coming back again.
    If you can't convinced them confuse them

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast