autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek Mustang Roll Call ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4ord View Post
    Sheittttt. The bondurant cobra is gonna be there??? I'll be drooling all over that. But don't worry, I'll have some V7 or UWW+ to clean my mess up. Hahahaha.

You actually work at latemodel resto? Or are you just working MW?
    Yessir, its a 97, not sure why I said 98. Its a race car, the paint is used to abuse! LOL

I do, for 10 years now.
    Jonathan "Jmac" McDonald

devilintedetailz.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dpscoupe View Post
    Yessir, its a 97, not sure why I said 98. Its a race car, the paint is used to abuse! LOL

I do, for 10 years now.
    I'm sure it's seen better days, but it is what it is.

And yeah, I put 2 and 2 together when I saw the name in your signature. The iPhone app doesn't show signatures unless I click on a persons username.

Did you get my PM?
    '93 Blue Mustang GT,'01 Chrome Yellow Ranger Edge,'02 Blue Expedition XLT, '09 Black Focus SES, '12 Dark Sterling Gray Mustang V6 MCA Edition, '95 Rio Red SVT Cobra

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra. It was bought in October 2005 with almost 11k miles, currently it has almost 85k on it. In March I was hit by a truck pulling out from the right side of me trying to make a left turn in front of me. The car next to me had stopped and I saw it all happening as I was skidding to a stop and blaring my horn. The guy never looked left. Here are a few pictures after the accident:

At the shop:

In the process of being fixed:

At home after 2 months. It took forever to track down a hood.

He did a great job on the car. Only a few things are not Ford OEM. I am quite thankful he fought for my car with the insurance company. It was over 9k to fix it.

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMTV View Post
    I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra. It was bought in October 2005 with almost 11k miles, currently it has almost 85k on it. In March I was hit by a truck pulling out from the right side of me trying to make a left turn in front of me. The car next to me had stopped and I saw it all happening as I was skidding to a stop and blaring my horn. The guy never looked left.

He did a great job on the car. Only a few things are not Ford OEM. I am quite thankful he fought for my car with the insurance company. It was over 9k to fix it.

Don
    Don, I hate to see pics like this, but the main thing is you walked away unharmed and your car is back in order thanks to a good shop.

What all do you have done to it?
    Jonathan "Jmac" McDonald

devilintedetailz.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jonathan,
    I got really lucky. My insurance company wanted to total it. The shop that did the work was a friend whom I met nearly 4 years ago at the restaurant I work at. He had Mustangs in the past and loved my car, so he took a very personal interest in fixing it. I got lucky that the appraisers, and my insurance company knew his work. Plus, I had use of my grandfather's truck and didn't need a rental. That was very helpful as the cost of replacement parts kept going up. He ended up painting everything, but the roof, trunk, and rear bumper. I said "What did you do, run out of paint?" Joking of course.

The car is basically stock. I have the True Forged Victory 3-piece wheels, and when my car was being repaired they put on my Kenny Brown Coupe Springs. Prior to that it looked like a 4x4 even with the 18" wheels.

I have a whole Bassani header to tailpipe setup in my storage unit in CA, and JLT Cold Air Intake there too. Eventually I will get those on the car.

I wish I could afford to build a Boss 5.0 Block motor for it with a huge Whipple. Those are dreams.

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra. It was bought in October 2005 with almost 11k miles, currently it has almost 85k on it. In March I was hit by a truck pulling out from the right side of me trying to make a left turn in front of me. The car next to me had stopped and I saw it all happening as I was skidding to a stop and blaring my horn. The guy never looked left. Here are a few pictures after the accident:

At the shop:

In the process of being fixed:

At home after 2 months. It took forever to track down a hood.

Don
    OMG, that poor termi. Glad she's all fixed up and looking good again. Always a sad sight seeing a wrecked termi.

Also, good call on the new wheels. They look a lot better than the bullitts IMO (nothing against bullitt wheels though)
    '93 Blue Mustang GT,'01 Chrome Yellow Ranger Edge,'02 Blue Expedition XLT, '09 Black Focus SES, '12 Dark Sterling Gray Mustang V6 MCA Edition, '95 Rio Red SVT Cobra

Post Thanks / Like

Bullets are my winter wheels with snow tires. I know, it is bad of me to drive year round in a Cobra. Call me crazy, but it is paid for, starts, has heat/A/C, and a radio. It is actually pretty good in the snow we get here in MA. I have Blizzaks on them. Although, as you can tell I need new snow tires.

Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Bullets are my winter wheels with snow tires. I know, it is bad of me to drive year round in a Cobra. Call me crazy, but it is paid for, starts, has heat/A/C, and a radio. It is actually pretty good in the snow we get here in MA. I have Blizzaks on them. Although, as you can tell I need new snow tires.

Don
    Not calling you crazy at all man, because hey, whatever works for a DD. props though... I know I couldn't DD my cobra for fear of the same type of accident happening to me. Heck, I'm always afraid some idiot is gonna come mess up my Daily (a base model ranger edge....not much, but she was my 1st baby).

Gonna be at mustang week? I'd love to see the car in person. I definitely love terminators.

Post Thanks / Like

Cobra looks good! Now: pulley and a tune! LOL
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like
    Took some new pics of the cobra tonight.

Here's a preview..

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast