autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Crap!!!!!!!!! UPS Strikes again

Here we go again. 4:45am parcel on truck for delivery. 7:45am damaged shipment, discarding damaged item, returning the rest to Autogeek. This shipment made it from Florida to Arizona then they screw it up ?. The one week now turns into two weeks plus. This is the 2nd or third time now. I would have a hard time believing with the great packing and boxes Autogeek uses that the problem lies with them. Now on the other hand no box or packing can stand up to dribbling like a Basket ball. Sorry for the rant, just venting.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your shipment was damaged. I can only imagine the frustration...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crap!!!!!!!!! UPS Strikes again

that's the worst. sorry bud!
    "A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up."

Post Thanks / Like

Vent away, brother! I had my own venting session this morning and the support from fellow AG'er helped!!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Take screen captures each time the UPS tracking page updates with the shipment damaged notification, if it's happened enough times and you have some sort of invoice or receipt or some form of proof indicating that it did, I'd take it to the local UPS branch and seek a manager and see what can be done, be it a negligent/vandalizing worker or poor packing of the truck, whatever it may be.
    07 Mazda 6i

Post Thanks / Like

File a complaint with the UPS depot and UPS corporate. Going forward, request AGO send via Fedex and send copies of the receipts to the same folks at UPS.

Post Thanks / Like

I work for one of the major shipping companies. Many would be very surprised how packages are handled. This is the reason I never complain about to many packing peanuts in my packages.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't expect this. Thank you Autogeek.

Dear David, We regret to inform you that we have been contacted by UPS and informed that the merchandise you ordered was damaged in transit. Please note that a replacement of the item(s) will ship for you today via 3 day air. We do our best to ensure that all packages are securely packed; unfortunately, this does not always guarantee successful delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. We thank you for shopping with us. If you should have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Regards, Penny Customer Service

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Penny is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post

Dear David, We regret to inform you that we have been contacted by UPS and informed that the merchandise you ordered was damaged in transit. Please note that a replacement of the item(s) will ship for you today via 3 day air. We do our best to ensure that all packages are securely packed; unfortunately, this does not always guarantee successful delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. We thank you for shopping with us. If you should have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Regards, Penny Customer Service

Dave
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post

Dave
    Very Cool!!

Tell me again why you would shop anywhere else?

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast