I'm gonna try to make this short and simple.

If anyone here who lives in the Tampa, Seffner, Brandon or equivalent area in Florida, and you happen to know of any kind of job openings in either detailing or various car dealerships (preferably parts dept.), please let me know.

I've been at my job, Lakeland Toyota, for nearly 2 years, no raise even when I asked for one, and the work load is getting bigger and bigger and I'm honestly just getting sick of it. I've had several jobs at other dealerships and this one has been the best and the worst. I get plenty of overtime, which is cool, but then I get talked to about it because the millionaire owner is a cheap ass. Basically, I work in shipping & receiving, I work the phones and with the public at the front parts counter, all for $8.50 an hour. I usually work 9 or 10 hour days with no breaks because at least 4 hours out of my days are spent on phones and dealing with customers face to face instead of dealing what I was mainly hired for, shipping and receiving. So that leaves me with 6 hours or less per day, and then all I get is how terrible the back looks because it's so messy. My point is that I can't do all the work I'm expected to do in the time I'm supposed to do it, and then they wanna b!tch at me for not taking breaks. Taking an hours break every day is pointless when I'm overloaded with work and don't have enough time to do it. Make sense?

So if I'm not given a raise by the time we're in our new building, I'm out of there. If ANYONE here knows about any job openings in the Tampa/Brandon are in Florida and it's paying more than $8.50 per hour, please let me know. I do have one little hiccup as far as "criminal" history goes, a misdemeanor, but aside from that "catastrophe" (what some people tend to think of it), I show up every single day to work at least 10 to 15 minutes early and ready to work, I've called in sick at my job maybe twice in nearly 2 years (my previous jobs were about the same), I'm reliable, dependable and an overall trustworthy employee.

At my past jobs, I've never had to ask for raises. I was always approached for a raise. This place I've been at for nearly 2 years, I was promised a raise after a year, didn't get it, finally asked, followed up 2 weeks later, NOTHING. I'm worth way more than what they pay me and they know it, but the guy who is always late, having kid troubles, baby mama troubles, etc. and all that bullsh!t, makes more money than I do. My job always tries to call me in on my days off because of this guy, but I get paid less, I always stay late when asked or needed, I pretty much break my back and I do work. I don't fool around.

So much for keeping this short. I'm just in a desperate mood at the moment, but if any of you guys know anything about some job opportunities, please let me know.