autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: MMA Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MMA Thread

Just saw Kendall Groves at my daughters school today.

Post Thanks / Like

^ i like faber, he seems genuine and just a good guy. it's unfortunate sometimes that some people will manipulate and make you doubt when it comes to the almighty $. i knew a few guys that knew each other since kindergarten/2nd grade that were best friends and then they moved in with each other and somewhere down the line money was an issue and someone got ripped off. to make it short, that friendship is long gone and they are no longer friends (really sad we all use to go to shows and skate with each other in large groups). you can't put a price on genuine friendship...
    i am the jump starter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    ^ i like faber, he seems genuine and just a good guy...... you can't put a price on genuine friendship...

A very likeable guy. He doe not project that typical smug, meathead attitude like many in any of his interviews. Even McGregor likes him. Seriously, I would love to see him smack T.J. a few & chokes him out.

And I hear you brother. It seems different with the new generation. I hardly see the sort of friendship; that brotherly love, true camaraderie with youngsters nowadays. Sure people hang out and what not, but the 'I've got your back and you have mine' 'We're going down fighting alongside' is something of the past. Genuine friendship has been water downed by social media, I feel. Maybe I'm just getting old.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Visitor, I also like the California Kid, unfortunately I think he's past his peak.

One of my fav's also is Gilbert Melendez, also past his peak. Him & can't think of the his name had one of the best, fights I've ever seen.

Whatever happened, to that black guy something Jones, he got in a traffic accident, that escalated, is he now banned?

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

It was Jon Jones!

I bowl with a MMA promoter, who also says MMA, have problems when fighting, with boxers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psynx View Post
    Predictions anyone?
    Rousey
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhz862KOstA"]Love Struck - SNL - YouTube[/video]

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567