autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Be Careful How You Look!

A funny thing just happened to me. The car's back in the body shop and so I had to walk my daughter to school. On the walk home, I saw a guy doing some mobile detailing in the parking lot of an office complex. So naturally I was observing him intently as I walked by trying to see if I could see what products he was using, observe his washing tecniques and so on. Well, I guess I was looking a little TOO intently because the guy apparently thought I was checking HIM out! lol He says to me, "Hi! How you doin?" I said Hi back but then he started blowing me kisses and shouted something about a baby!!

The moral of this story... be careful how you look.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL That's just made my day.

Or how many times have you been stopped at a red light checking out the car in the lane next to you until you realize the driver is giving you black looks?

Or you realize that the other driver is a hottie and your wife thinks you're checking her out?

Or the guy in the car behind you starts blowing his horn because your light changed 10 seconds ago?

I could go on and on but I'm supposed to be working.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Being an Autogeek can lead to a whole host of misunderstandings!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Being an Autogeek can lead to a whole host of misunderstandings!
    Now is you were wearing an Autogeek hat he would have known why you were staring!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Now is you were wearing an Autogeek hat he would have known why you were staring!!!
    You're probably right Meghan! I'll definitely be getting me one of these in the future after I get my PC. But honestly girl, in my experience if a guy is blowing me kisses and yelling "hey baby", chances are he's not looking at my hat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    You're probably right Meghan! I'll definitely be getting me one of these in the future after I get my PC. But honestly girl, in my experience if a guy is blowing me kisses and yelling "hey baby", chances are he's not looking at my hat!
    Well thats what happens when you get all dressed up to drop the kids off at daycare!!
    You should have ran over and told him your foam gun was better than his foam gun, then asked him his detailing procedure, that would have turned him right off.... oh who am I kidding, a women that details... he would have dropped to his knees for you. Would have asked you to marry him and cart you off in his detail trailer!

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAOOOOOOO Meghan!! You CRACK ME UP!!! First of all, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers with my hair up on my head because I never bothered to brush it before taking my daughter to school! I looked a mess! I only get dressed up if I'm going out dancing or to a fancy place or something. Other than that, I'm jeans, shorts and t-shirts all the way with my sandals (a cuban girl can't live without her chancletas!) or barefoot! lol But yeah my AG foam gun beat the snot out of his little hose!! LOL I'd like to see him shoot second story windows with that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BritOn2wheels
    LOL That's just made my day.

Or how many times have you been stopped at a red light checking out the car in the lane next to you until you realize the driver is giving you black looks?

Or you realize that the other driver is a hottie and your wife thinks you're checking her out?

Or the guy in the car behind you starts blowing his horn because your light changed 10 seconds ago?

I could go on and on but I'm supposed to be working.

Did you see the new VW Passat commercial? Pretty hilarious, everyone is cutting over to the left lane to drive past a mirrored building to check themselves out in their expensive cars. I was laughing to my self because I do the same thing now to check out my car .

Post Thanks / Like
    We need to get a friendly picture up of the "Women of Autogeek"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast