Running a Detailing Business For 3 Years

Hey All,

Just wanted to toss in a few words about running a detailing company

Year one :

I started with nothing but a vac, rotary, some biz cards, and a few products. Creating great customer service is what gave me great clients

Year 2 :

Knowledge from AG + quality work = a sustained clientele and the ability to perform above and beyond throughout the year! Thank you AG for that, and thank you to all that helped B & B grow personally in Middle TN.

Year 3 :

While I feel that I am an expert in detailing now through experience, be it auto, bus, rv, boat, and/or aircraft - I know that there is ALWAYS something more to learn and I will always be thankful to AG and Rely on AG at the same time to be there when I need a hand. After 1000's of autos, hundreds of buses/rvs, and thousands of aircraft - I still feel that AG has tons to offer.... and I thank all members for that! This will be a great year .

Really just wanted to give a shout out to all that have helped me from this site in the past couple of years - and I hope I have helped 3 fold compared to the info tossed my way! Thanks again AG brothers and sisters!