autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ### FedEx?!

Post Thanks / Like

### FedEx?!

I can't believe this shizzz. I placed an order last Sunday from chemical guys. And if you've ordered from them you'd know they ship with FedEx. So all week I've been tracking my order, no updates all week. But it said all week it would be here the 22nd - today. So today, I wake up check the status, WHAM! Changed the date from 22nd to the 26th. How the *bleep* am I supposed to have it by Christmas!? Ugh, every single time I've ever ordered something by FedEx there has been a problem too! It's sitting in Ohio for now.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ### FedEx?!

Could it have been delayed By snowstorm in the Midwest? FedEx cant control the weather if that was the case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kemer1 View Post
    could it have been delayed by snowstorm in the midwest? Fedex cant control the weather if that was the case.
    No! It should of been at least close to here before the storm even showed up!!! They were slow and sloppy!(this was in upper case btw)

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVFC7bMtY0]FedEx Delivery Goes Terribly Wrong - YouTube[/video]

It could be worse...!

In all seriousness though, I truly hope you get your items before the holiday.

2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Torch Red

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you get your package before the 25th.
    Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    I can't believe this shizzz. I placed an order last Sunday from chemical guys. And if you've ordered from them you'd know they ship with FedEx. So all week I've been tracking my order, no updates all week. But it said all week it would be here the 22nd - today. So today, I wake up check the status, WHAM! Changed the date from 22nd to the 26th. How the *bleep* am I supposed to have it by Christmas!? Ugh, every single time I've ever ordered something by FedEx there has been a problem too! It's sitting in Ohio for now.
    The shipping costs we're all paying these days makes it even more difficult to bite our tongue when it takes over a week for something to arrive. It is the single biggest reason why I will look for stuff locally first rather than deal with shipping costs and waiting for a week to get something.

There may be legitimate reasons for the delay FedEx is having in getting your package to you but you can consider calling or emailing FedEx and expressing your disappointment. I'm sure CG is a big enough customer of FedEx that they'll value your comments. You might want to let CG know, too, just in case you're not the only one and then maybe they will lean on FedEx as well. Again, I'm not pointing a finger at FedEx because I do not know the circumstances but there is no harm in you contacting them.
    FedEx Customer Support Center: #Help with Shipping & Tracking

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyG View Post

It could be worse...!

In all seriousness though, I truly hope you get your items before the holiday.
    Haha yeah, I've seen that video before. FedEx is horrible lol. Unfortunately, I've had this happen to me before also. That's what I meant by every time i've used fedex there has been a problem lol. Thanks though! Happy Holidays!

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A2 Auto Spa View Post
    I hope you get your package before the 25th.
    Merry Christmas!
    Thanks!! Merry Christmas to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeey View Post
    The shipping costs we're all paying these days makes it even more difficult to bite our tongue when it takes over a week for something to arrive. It is the single biggest reason why I will look for stuff locally first rather than deal with shipping costs and waiting for a week to get something.

There may be legitimate reasons for the delay FedEx is having in getting your package to you but you can consider calling or emailing FedEx and expressing your disappointment. I'm sure CG is a big enough customer of FedEx that they'll value your comments. You might want to let CG know, too, just in case you're not the only one and then maybe they will lean on FedEx as well. Again, I'm not pointing a finger at FedEx because I do not know the circumstances but there is no harm in you contacting them.
    FedEx Customer Support Center: #Help with Shipping & Tracking
    I know! That's what frustrates me the most! I payed I believe $40 something dollars for shipping!?.. I normally wouldn't mind waiting, but it's for christmas! And it's not like I ordered three days ago, I ordered a week in advance!

I wish I could find stuff locally though. But we don't have many choices around here now. A lot of the locally owned businesses have closed. And now in their place we got, walmart, target, etc. And they don't always have the best stuff, or sometimes they just don't sell something. I used to go around to local shops to get stuff, and not have to worry about all the hassle of ordering online.. But now I'm kind of forced too. The whole scheme of things is so frustrating. =/ But, what you recommended are definitely my next steps. I'm gonna see if they can deliver it before Christmas because this is crazy. What did I pay $40 for? Anyways, thanks for your input and Happy Holidays!

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    Since your in NY area,could of you ordered from the Geek and selected UPS shipping?
    Team Flex PE14-2 150(Serial#0005)/3401/3403/XFE 7-15

Post Thanks / Like
    I work for a 3rd party shipping company and use fedex, ups and dhl on a daily basis. There may be several factors for this delay.
    1. Weather delay
    2. Mechanical delay
    3. Was the package ground? If so sorry to inform you but since its the busy holiday rush they sometimes leave ground for last if they are overwhelmed by priority shipements.

Either way the best thing to do is call fedex and see whats going on. If it got delayed for something not weather related you can always try and get a refund on shipping for failure of service. Hope this helps

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast