autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer service A+

Ok...I aired out the problems I had with my fairly new machine. Only fair I should let everyone know how it was handled.
    Let's face it in this day and age customer service is becoming a thing of the past. Your lucky if you can get your problem taken care of without a fight...and as far as a pleasant voice on the other end...forget it.
    After being on this forum I expected a little more from this company...what I got was a lot more. I believe it was Penny?? I spoke with. Some of you may have never heard this terminology...but I could hear her smile on the phone. Very pleasant...she told me she was going to e-mail me a call tag...at this point I was expecting to hear "when we get it back we will inspect it yada yada yada." Instead what I heard was "as soon as I see it in UPS's system I will send the new product. She very courteously went over the plan again to make sure there were no misunderstandings. I took it and dropped it off at UPS yesterday afternoon and got an e-mail this morning that the new product was shipping.
    I commend y'all for a job well done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good news! I wonder if Meg's remanufactures defective units or tosses them in the garbage. I'm guessing it's garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer service A+

Seems like if it's just a cord they would repair it and sell it for 50-75.00 as refurbished. There was the other problem I'm sure they could glue more of those tiny pieces in there...

Post Thanks / Like

I cant praise the CS at autogeek enough. I usually dont care to write reviews but I did about the service here. A++ for AG.

Service at Autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

That was Penny and she is awesome! Thank you for letting us know, I can personally tell you Customer Service will never die at the Geek it's what we are all about!

Post Thanks / Like

It's very refreshing to find a company with strong customer service beliefs. I spent 28 years with one. There are fewer and fewer out there anymore. These companies that want to have battles with customers over trivial bs...they're clueless that every time they win one of these little battles they are one step closer to losing the freakin war!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know Dave. I appreciate that Autogeek does not hire robots with preset voices that sound like a gps system
    Bill 1234
    2004 audi a6 quattro (traded).
    2015 Ford Escape 2.0l ecoboost 4WD

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Customer service A+

Penny and AG is the best when it comes to customer service!

On my first order at AG, I had an issue with my credit card. I called back the AG representative that left me a voicemail, but she was unavailable, even after several attempts of calling her. I then called the main phone line and was transferred to either Joanne or Penny (I forgot, as this was back in April). She had a very comforting and professional tone over the phone. She resolved my issue quickly and my order was sent out the following day! Great first impression of AG's customer service.

Recently, I placed another order and had some questions/requests. It was Penny (I'm sure this time) who helped me. She worked everything out for me and I was very pleased with the customer service she provided. I had many questions, yet she took the time to type out thorough responses in her emails, instead of just short responses, which I really dislike. She kept me posted on my order until it was sent out. I did send her one last email, but never got a response. I bet it probably just got lost in the millions of emails she receives each day. Regardless though, customer service was first class!

Forget all the great deals and products AG has...I think AG's/Penny's customer service is what will keep me a customer for life!

John

Post Thanks / Like

I worked with Penny at the beginning of the year when they had HT pads on BOGO. They ran out of Cyan HT 5.5" pads and AG wanted to cancel that line item in the order. When I told Penny the entire order was based on these pads and I would cancel the entire order if an alternative replacement is not offered. She did some consulting with others and kept the order alive with an acceptable offer. I was very satisfied with the process as well as the result.

Compare the dialogue above with a company like Intuit for their QuickBooks product, and man it's like night and day.

What I have found is that when a company has lackluster customer service; it is a mixed bag of responses from the customer base. Some customers would still place orders and hope they don't have to work with CS. However, that same client base working with a company that excels as CS; they tend to buy MORE product, MORE frequently. I would be surprised if AG's average invoice charge does not exceed the industry average.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a hard time with companies that do not provide good customer service, it really isn't that hard to do. Seems to me it's simple, you treat the customer the way you want to be treated and everyone is happy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast