autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the best detailing forum by far

Just want to say thanks to everyone who help make this the best detailing forum I've been to so far. The level of help here is incredible, fast, and friendly. I feel very comfortable here as it is very noob friendly.

Thank you very much for all of your help. I am going to be starting up a small mobile detailing business eventually. (within 2-3 months most likely, just need some more experience and equipment) And coming here for help is making me feel more at ease about my decision.

With a lot of practice, studying, and help from the great folks here, I feel I can do this. Thank you very much for being patient with us beginners. You rock!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This is the best detailing forum by far

Welcome

Yes this is a great site!

Before you know it you'll have a collection of products!
    Obsessed is a word that lazy people use for Dedicated.

Post Thanks / Like

I was conversing with another detailer on a different site. He said I should join a "different" detail forum because the info here is often incorrect and/or misguided.

That's when I quit listening.

Snobs in the detail industry are what make choosing a product and determining its best use for YOU so dang confusing. They expect you to know everything and are hesitant to offer opinions and patronize basic questions, with lots of double talk and squeezing your wallet dry for very few supplies that may not be what you think you're getting.

You won't find any of that here. That's why I LOVE this place. I can't believe I didn't join sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRageDetail View Post

Snobs in the detail industry are what make choosing a product and determining its best use for YOU so dang confusing. They expect you to know everything and are hesitant to offer opinions and patronize basic questions, with lots of double talk and squeezing your wallet dry for very few supplies that may not be what you think you're getting.

You won't find any of that here. That's why I LOVE this place. I can't believe I didn't join sooner.
    I've already experienced some of that. Don't get me wrong, there are some great people on other websites, but overall this site seems to be the most complete as far as catering to both noob and detail guru. The amount of information here is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ021 View Post

Before you know it you'll have a collection of products!
    It's already begun! But I'm trying to narrow it down to a few good products, to keep it simple. After all, I'm most likely going to be working on daily drivers. I need to make money, not keep spending it.

Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek Online is like my distant family. Everyone here is extremely friendly and that's what makes me come back every single day!
    Ryan 2006 Volvo S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

I was conversing with another detailer on a different site. He said I should join a "different" detail forum because the info here is often incorrect and/or misguided.
    there are a handful of good discussion forums and good information can be obtained from all of them. if you are happy with just being on here, more power to you and to each his or her own...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3 View Post
    there are a handful of good discussion forums and good information can be obtained from all of them. if you are happy with just being on here, more power to you and to each his or her own...
    Joining other detail forums? Oh yes most definitely.

Joining because what you get on this site isn't accurate?

Plz.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Toy_Cam_Ed View Post
    Just want to say thanks to everyone who help make this the best detailing forum I've been to so far. The level of help here is incredible, fast, and friendly. I feel very comfortable here as it is very noob friendly.
    Welcome to Autogeek Online!

That's when I quit listening.

One thing for sure, time has a way of setting the record straight and reading through others posting history has a way of revealing their true character and their professionalism if any...

Post Thanks / Like

This is the only forum I'm on. I'm no pro, so the advice and experiences from others has taught me a lot, along with Mike's book.

AutoGeek is a GREAT company to do business with, everybody is top notch. I haven't ordered a lot of things, but everything I have bought has met or exceded my expectations.

Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek is a friendly place, great advise, award winning products, helpful and friendly customer service, and the best in membership.....

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast