autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incredibly Cheap Finds

Griots new paste wax at advanced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Incredibly Cheap Finds-1463241622829-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

While visiting HD today, they had 800 lumen LED portable electric lights marked down to $24.08. FYI.

Post Thanks / Like

I stopped by AA and got Eagle One spray degreaser ($1), GG Rubber and tire spray ($2 and change), Meg's wheel polisher ball with polish and foam ball cleaner ($13.99), Eagle One foam wash (type you connect to hose and spray water or wash, washes 16 cars, $3.39) and Meg's White wax for $2 and change.

Post Thanks / Like

Foam Cannon for $21.50 shipped!

Foam Cannon for $21.50 shipped! And, it's AWESOME!

A couple of years ago, my MTM foamer was run over by a customer (don't ask). I didn't replace it right away and eventually, its importance and priority just kind of dwindled.

Earlier this week, I replaced it with a much cheaper unit I found on eBay and Amazon. It's a Chinese-made unit but nearly all the reviews I read gave it high praises - which is unusual simply due to the fact that people are more apt to post negative reviews than positive ones.
    So, I flopped for the $21.50 incl. shipping and had it in my hands the next day. If I didn't know it wasn't an MTM unit, I would never be able to tell. It's well made of quality brass parts and the bottle is thick and the neck is reinforced to avoid breakage from tipping over.

Here's the one I bought:
    https://www.amazon.com/DUSICHIN-SFL-...sichin+sfl-001
    Over 200 reviews and a 4.5 star rating!

I shot a video in which I review the foamer and offer some advice for making it work with an AR Blue Clean AR383 pw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPL-DHWA_o

If you're in the market for a foamer, you can't go wrong with this one for less than $25!

Search YT for vids of it in action. There are plenty of them.
    Soooooo much foam!

Post Thanks / Like

Not a car care product, but today at Costco I got a few 32degree cool short sleeve shirts. They are the quick dry light weight ones. They were only $4.99 each. For men they had light grey, my wife got three different colors same deal.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to remind everyone to check your latest car magazine for tear out coupons for $5 off on 303 products at Advance Auto Parts. I usually tear them out and toss them in the trash before I even look at them. If anyone does not want their coupon please pm me for my address. I will happily send you a stamp and envelope!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foam Cannon for $21.50 shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Steve View Post
    Foam Cannon for $21.50 shipped! And, it's AWESOME!

A couple of years ago, my MTM foamer was run over by a customer (don't ask). I didn't replace it right away and eventually, its importance and priority just kind of dwindled.

Earlier this week, I replaced it with a much cheaper unit I found on eBay and Amazon. It's a Chinese-made unit but nearly all the reviews I read gave it high praises - which is unusual simply due to the fact that people are more apt to post negative reviews than positive ones.
    So, I flopped for the $21.50 incl. shipping and had it in my hands the next day. If I didn't know it wasn't an MTM unit, I would never be able to tell. It's well made of quality brass parts and the bottle is thick and the neck is reinforced to avoid breakage from tipping over.

Here's the one I bought:
    https://www.amazon.com/DUSICHIN-SFL-...sichin+sfl-001
    Over 200 reviews and a 4.5 star rating!

I shot a video in which I review the foamer and offer some advice for making it work with an AR Blue Clean AR383 pw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPL-DHWA_o

If you're in the market for a foamer, you can't go wrong with this one for less than $25!

Search YT for vids of it in action. There are plenty of them.
    Soooooo much foam!
    I have run into a few of these lower-cost units. And almost without fail, these reviews wind up getting update about a month later saying it was returned or stopped working after some use. This is the reason I always wait at least a month to review any purchase I make online because you simply cannot judge the ability/quality of a product based on how it looks/feels out of the box.

Have you used your unit? How many times? After having it a month, will you post a review on it? I sure do want one, but cannot justify the cost due to me just starting out and being in Tiny RI.

I'd love to hear your thoughts after you put some heavy usage into it!

Thanks for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharply Dressed View Post
    I stopped by AA and got Eagle One spray degreaser ($1), GG Rubber and tire spray ($2 and change), Meg's wheel polisher ball with polish and foam ball cleaner ($13.99), Eagle One foam wash (type you connect to hose and spray water or wash, washes 16 cars, $3.39) and Meg's White wax for $2 and change.
    The local Advances here in Harrisburg area (3 of them) only carry the 303 convertible top cleaner. They don't have the other items so hopefully you will have them in your area. If I known now I would of saved my coupons for you as I threw them out.
    1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

[IMG][/IMG]
    2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ezriderga View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I posted that a while back(without a picture here). Surprised your store has any. They got wiped out here quick and I only found one.

Speaking of Ollies: They have several of the Dub products from Meguiars for around $2.99 a bottle. Spray wax, quick detailer, car wash soap, and maybe one more that I'm forgetting. As always with a closeout type store, ymmv.

Edit-- just remembered that they had the DUB metal polish and possibly interior cleaner as well. I did not see any wheel cleaner, but it could have been gone before I got there. They appeared to have quite a lot of the other stuff. Their auto detailing products section is growing this time of year. Lots of extra stock on top of the shelves.

Page 264 of 293 FirstFirst ... 164214254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274 ... LastLast