autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incredibly Cheap Finds

I just picked up a 1 Gal size of Megs Gold Class Shampoo at Costco yesterday for an incredible price of...6.99. I think the regular price was 11.99 and I've kinda walked by it quite a few times until yesterday I saw its been reduced to 6.99 with a $5 mfr discount. Figured I can't go wrong with that price.

Post Thanks / Like

For that price if you follow the directions on how much to use, that gallon will last you for years and cost you about a nickel per wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldLayne View Post
    I just picked up a 1 Gal size of Megs Gold Class Shampoo at Costco yesterday for an incredible price of...6.99. I think the regular price was 11.99 and I've kinda walked by it quite a few times until yesterday I saw its been reduced to 6.99 with a $5 mfr discount. Figured I can't go wrong with that price.
    That's still one of my favorite shampoos. It's super slick and super inexpensive. I'm using up the rest of my duragloss shampoo and then I'm probably going to stick to that stuff. I live in an apartment now and mainly use rinseless washes. That leaves me with no use for a shampoo except for a few rare occasions.
    Former professional detailer. Current medical student (class of 2023)

2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD

Post Thanks / Like

While at AutoZone this evening picking up a new set of plugs for my wife's Mazda 6, I needed to spend another $10.00 to get my points and decided to pick up some Meg's Mirror Brite wheel cleaner, it was $9.99 but if you buy 2 it's $3.00 off, so I picked up 2, you can never have too many bottles of color changing wheel cleaner!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    While at AutoZone this evening picking up a new set of plugs for my wife's Mazda 6, I needed to spend another $10.00 to get my points and decided to pick up some Meg's Mirror Brite wheel cleaner, it was $9.99 but if you buy 2 it's $3.00 off, so I picked up 2, you can never have too many bottles of color changing wheel cleaner!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Ah, Changing points and setting the dwell. A lost art!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conman1395 View Post
    That's still one of my favorite shampoos. It's super slick and super inexpensive. I'm using up the rest of my duragloss shampoo and then I'm probably going to stick to that stuff. I live in an apartment now and mainly use rinseless washes. That leaves me with no use for a shampoo except for a few rare occasions.
    Living in an apt shouldn't be a showstopper for shampoo wash. I take my car often to the self serve wash and do a full wash and use my own shampoo in a bucket during the soap stage. I do rinse less washes and waterless washes as well but you cannot clean wheels well with those. Needs running water.

Plus its monsoon/dust storm season here and we were blanketed by a gigantic dust storm on Tue which left a ton of dust on the car. Too much dusting off for rinse less so I decided to take it to the self serve and do a wash and rinse.

Its handy to have a shampoo and bucket (costs like $3 at Lowes) for regular washes. Problem is I already have a couple of shampoos apart from this and I picked this up because it was too cheap to pass up. I could have picked up a few and be set with car shampoo for life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belair View Post
    For that price if you follow the directions on how much to use, that gallon will last you for years and cost you about a nickel per wash.
    It says to use 1 oz per gallon of water. So using like 3 gal per wash, I could probably wash 40+ times at the least.

Post Thanks / Like

Diamondite Plasti-Care Plastic Cleaner is $1.99 on Autogeek. I picked up a can on a whim and was really blown away. I've picked up a few more to have on hand. It did great on my Juke's "alligator eyes" and tail lights.
    "All persons living or dead, are purely coincidental."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Post Thanks / Like

Found another one on AG.. Meguiars Favorite Four kit. Your choice of Meg UC Compound, Polish, Quick Wax, Scratch X 2.0 (4 and 6 ounce bottles) $4.99!
    "All persons living or dead, are purely coincidental."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Vegas View Post
    Found another one on AG.. Meguiars Favorite Four kit. Your choice of Meg UC Compound, Polish, Quick Wax, Scratch X 2.0 (4 and 6 ounce bottles) $4.99!
    Grabbed that one a while back. Small bottles, but love it for spot polishing.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Page 267 of 293 FirstFirst ... 167217257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277 ... LastLast