autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Admitted to hospital, RELEASED TODAY!!

Well, to keep it brief i was in a MVA in which a 19 year old ran a light while texting. Got admitted the same night march 27th!

Now, im home, lots of spinal problems mainly lumbar region ( L1-L5), (C3-C5), and lots of issues in my right hip! My hip suffered a torn Labrum. Now my hip has a screw (where the ball meets the glove) and they repaired the nerve!

Starting tomo i got PT 3x week (did not want to go under the knife) on my back! If all else fails than yes, however they did multiple injections in my (SI) joint which seemed ok at first but it wore off. And had 3 (Epidural) 1 in my L5, C3, L4!

I now have a limp (to early to tell) if thats going anywhere!! And there are a gazillion things im told are wrong with me...Just great!! I do have the best attorney in my state on the case! But he tells me to be patient because im sitting on a golden nugget as he calls it! Im just stressed out, My audi a4 was destroyed! (Going to get another).

In the meantime, I've hired a friend to run my business in the areas which i cannot! But anyone that runs a business knows you can be bed rested and now have the time for neglected areas! Im just thankful to be alive!

But heres my advice!! ***IF YOU TEXT AND DRIVE, YOUR AN IDIOT***cars are made to drive....SO GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE IT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Admitted to hospital, RELEASED TODAY!!

Had trouble with the L4 & L5 myself till I had surgery in the early 90s. Had to, woke up one morning and my entire left leg was numb and stayed
    that way. I don't envy you. Sounds like you took a hard hit.

Post Thanks / Like

Im sorry to hear about your luck! I used to be one of those idiots that txt and drove until I dated a girl a couple years back that got into a bad accident. She was texting someone and holding onto the wheel, slammed into the back of someone and almost ripped off both her thumbs (how she was holding the wheel). That was obviously enough to scare the heck out of me. I yell at people all the time for doing that and understand the importance of not doing that. Hopefully at the very least, the girl that hit you learned her lesson and shares her story with others so they do not do the same.

I wish you the best for a speedy recovery!
    Why was the Energizer Bunny arrested?... He was charged with battery.

Post Thanks / Like

Good golly dude! Sucks to hear that. Hope everything works out for you and you feel like your old self again (or even better) in no time!
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

I injured my back in '79 and half of my left leg and left foot went numb. Did want surgery because of the horror stories I heard back then. Was in chronic pain for about 8yrs and my leg and foot are still numb, but did not take narcotics. Re-injured my back in 2000 went thrugh hell for 5yrs. until nerve damage in my leg got so bad I couldn't run or stand on my tip toes. Finally in 2006 I had surgery. What a mistake! They botched the first one so bad that a week later they had to open me up again. After the surgeries I stll have all the same symtoms and pain, it did nothing at all to help. They now want to fuse 4 verabrae and add some metal rods. I went to 3 different spinal centers and they all suggested the same thing. I told them no. I don't think I'll ever let anyone cut my back again.

Post Thanks / Like
    About 15 years ago I had a lumbar lamenectomy on L5-S1 due to nerve compression causing me terrible back and leg pain. The operation came out great and I'm 100% pain/numbness free. So, its not always a bad outcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you are doing better. Sounds like it could have been worse!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. And I totally agree with the IDIOT bit.

In DC distacted driving has gotten so bad that there are laws against not only cell phone use - but also eating and drinking behind the wheel. So if caught sipping a Pepsi or bottled water, one gets fined.
    Wishing you a fill recovery.

Twisted1
    C.R.E.A.M. - Get Da Money___Dalla Dalla Bill Yall

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: Admitted to hospital, RELEASED TODAY!!

Really sorry to see this, hope you heal up and your rehab goes as well as it can
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Cow Tory! Sorry to hear the bad news and I'm glad you survived and hope you continue to heal. Back injuries are tough ones to get healed properly and if you do anything make sure you have the best doctor and heed his advise....

Take this one day by day and I hope mr 19 year old numb-nuts has lost of insurance. I wonder what the cost in lives, injuries, and monetary impact totals annually because if these little talk boxes?

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast