To all of our forum members I would just like to take a moment to personally thank everyone involved with Detail Fest 2007. So many of your drove or flew miles to come join us for this event. Ed, Rick, Alice all took to the skies, while Ryan, Ed, Chris, Justin, Bradley, Andrew, Leo, Rod, Kelsey and many others took to the roads. There are too many to name but I appreciate each and everyone of you coming to the event.
Many of your traveled from the West Coast, South, and North Florida to come join us, we thank you all. The reason for the success of this Detail Fest was by far due to our forum members. Without all of you, we would not have had such a wonderful day.

Our detailers, Justin, Bradley, and Dennis traveled many miles to come and display their talents so others could learn. Many watched as they got to see a polisher in use for the first time. Others asked questions of Justin while he used the Pinnacle line on a couple of different vehicles.

The staff was a great asset to a smooth running day, would like to just say thank you to Meghan and everyone else. We work like a family here, something we are very proud of.

We were blessed with beautiful Florida weather, great food, and amazing vehicles. I think it is safe to say we all had a great day! Next Detail Fest will have a few changes, one great suggestion by Ed was push cart shopping in the warehouse!

If anyone has any suggestions they would like to share with me, you can always email me at Max@autogeek.net.

Thank you everyone for joining us, and if you missed it there is always next year!
While supplies last anyone that places an order in the next week, you can put “Poster” in the comments box and we will include the Detail Fest poster with your order for free, while supplies last.

Max