please send all your positive thoughts and prayers towards my sister and my unborn niece she is 7 months pregnant at 19, shes a wonderful beautiful woman with alot going for her such as schooling and wanting to be in the healthcare field, along with being a new mom. i helped direct her in the right direction growing up because i did not have that, so now thats said she got admitted into woman and infants hospital due to her blood pressure going up to 200 over 100 and she has preclampsia (or however it is spelled) and my sister is 7 months pregnant and have to do an emergency delivery of the baby. i hope she and my future niece makes it out in good health. i just left from up there on the 31'st and now im feeling horrible that i left that soon....i really hope she pulls through and could use your positive energy/thoughts/prayers...im not a godly person at all but if you believe in prayer then say some, personally i just ask my grandparents to help as they were the best people in my life.thanks guys. just needed to vent alittle