autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy friday!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES AND GENTS!!!

The week is over already?! Holy Cow!!! Then again…time sure does fly by at the end of the year, especially from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

So I’m going to switch it up alittle today…this song is for all the jazz lovers in the house. This is one of my favorite Miles Davis songs…

Yeah…its alittle slow for a “Happy Friday” song, but you know what I’m sure some of us could take a second to slow down from this holiday rush.

So this weekend I plan to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done. I really hate that I’m a procrastinator when it comes to buying Christmas gifts, especially because I have to battle idiots disguised as people. I want to avoid the mall as much as possible…I DREAD dealing with the parking lots. If I have to, I will park a mile away so my car will be safe. Yep…I’m THAT paranoid.

Aside from Christmas shopping, the only detailing plans I have is to do the inside of my car. I haven’t touched the inside for a few months (I know…shame on me). My lady and I have some movie coupons that we need to use up, and I really want to hit up the bowling alley. I got a custom bowling ball a few months ago and have only used it once.

That’s it for me…what do you guys have planned?
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy friday!!!!

Today I'm going to get a manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows waxed

Tommorrow I'm going to go talk on the Walkie-Talkie

Sunday I go to Prison
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Today I'm going to get a manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows waxed

Tommorrow I'm going to go talk on the Walkie-Talkie

Sunday I go to Prison
    LMMFAO! Happy Friday Flash!

You got some volunteer work tomrrow?

Don't drop the soap in prison.
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Alex! Bowling? thats somthing I have not done in years...I'd probably bust my arse anyways.

Working on the honey-do list this weekend (which is longer than a mega roll of Charmin)

Then maybe a little me time in the shop!

Have a great weekend.
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tim! Happy Friday to ya!

LMAO @ the "honey-do" list. Thats hilarious! I guess I'll know what that is when I get married huh?!

Yeah we went bowling a few times earlier this year with friends and I figured since we were going more often that we thought that I'd get my own shoes. I always hated putting my feet in shoes that others were using. I then figured...why not get my own ball. I ended up spending more than I wanted on the ball, but its pretty sweet!!! I picked up an Ebonite Cyclone.

I hope you have a great weekend Tim!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday to you man!!!

I agree time flies. Ever since I graduated and started working, time blew by like it was nothing. Time just flies so fast that you don't notice the whole week has gone by!

Hope you have a good weekend! Any detailing plans or just purely shopping?
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going to post what I want to this time guys. Happy Friday everyone.

This weekend is going to be fun. Tonight a huge party.

Tomorrow morning a fellow member from another forum will be coming over and trying out some cool products of mine to narrow down his decision on what he really wants.

Then Tomorrow night I'm going into the city to do some ice skating with the GF then a couple bars to celebrate a friends birthday.

Gunna be fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday Alex! Last night was Mrs. Pilot's BAR association party. 80 lawyers in one room and then there was me. I did a fantastic job of keeping the bartender company. This morning was spent at the gun range for our twice a year qualifying. This afternoon it is tactical drills and obstacle course. (my old arse is already feeling it)

The weekend will be spent pre-packing for the Christmas trip to Colorado. I have to locate the multitude of suitcases required of Mrs. Pilot for an 8 day trip. It is like travelling with Diana Ross...the shoes...my god, the shoes! I have one bag for all my stuff. The other 5 will make the airline very happy with baggage fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Happy Friday to you man!!!

I agree time flies. Ever since I graduated and started working, time blew by like it was nothing. Time just flies so fast that you don't notice the whole week has gone by!

Hope you have a good weekend! Any detailing plans or just purely shopping?
    Indeed...the older you get the fast time flies.

Only plans for detailing is the interior of my car and possible my fiance's. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by SkateForGirl View Post
    I'm not going to post what I want to this time guys. Happy Friday everyone.

This weekend is going to be fun. Tonight a huge party.

Tomorrow morning a fellow member from another forum will be coming over and trying out some cool products of mine to narrow down his decision on what he really wants.

Then Tomorrow night I'm going into the city to do some ice skating with the GF then a couple bars to celebrate a friends birthday.

Gunna be fun!
    Oh thank GAWD!!! Thank you for sparing us skate. LOL!

Sounds like you got a nice weekend lined up for you. Thats whats up! I hope you enjoy your weekend man!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post
    Happy Friday Alex! Last night was Mrs. Pilot's BAR association party. 80 lawyers in one room and then there was me. I did a fantastic job of keeping the bartender company. This morning was spent at the gun range for our twice a year qualifying. This afternoon it is tactical drills and obstacle course. (my old arse is already feeling it)

The weekend will be spent pre-packing for the Christmas trip to Colorado. I have to locate the multitude of suitcases required of Mrs. Pilot for an 8 day trip. It is like travelling with Diana Ross...the shoes...my god, the shoes! I have one bag for all my stuff. The other 5 will make the airline very happy with baggage fees.
    *raising eyebrows* tactical drills? Obstacle courses? Twice a year qualifying?......what do YOU do as a career LOL!!!

LMAO @ the rest of your response. That had me rollin! I always look forward to your response to the "happy friday" thread cause I know you're gonna give me something! Good luck with locating the suit cases. When are you leaving for Colorado?
    Alex

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast