autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Black Friday!!!!

Well, boys and girls, its that time of year again...the Holidays are in full swing. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I sure did...

Today's song of the day is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ryNyPEyqA]want ads - HONEY CONE - YouTube[/video]

So...my fiance and I did the family dinner at my parents house. Pops did all the cooking, and as usual, he overcooked the turkey...God Bless him. We then went to a friend of my fiance's sister-in-law's house. We ate more food, watched the Ravens game, drank, and played cards....really good times. AND we have tons of left over food.

So how many folks took advantage of the Black Friday sales? What did you end up getting? I went out to Lowes, like a few other forum members, and picked up a Werner work platform. I will be using this today as I start winterizing my fiance's SUV. Surprisingly it was not crazy out there. Maybe last night, at midnight, at places like target but I was actually really surprised that I was able to get in and out of stores. I went online and picked up a faux electric fireplace. She really wants a fireplace and when I saw this groupon I had to jump on it. I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules, since AG doesn't sell fireplaces.

Windsor Wall or Free Standing Electric Fireplace from Trademark Global Deal of the Day | Groupon

Anyways, Happy Friday everyone...what are the plans for the weekend? My fiance and I are hitting up Texas De Bazil tonight. Other than that I'm winterizing her car.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Black Friday!!!!

my wife went shopping in the States and won't be back until tomorrow night so it is indeed a happy Friday for me!

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
    ~Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    my wife went shopping in the States and won't be back until tomorrow night so it is indeed a happy Friday for me!

LMAO!!! Enjoy it man!!! You got anything planned for the weekend?
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

my aunt picked up a new 2012 BMW 328i executive edition in dark grey and I'm planning to OC it tomorrow

have to also set up her bluetooth, music directories, and program her homelink...

sounds like you bought lots... I'm heading to HD after work to see what's on sale.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
    ~Tim

Post Thanks / Like

I went to Menards and got a 12gal / 5.5HP shop vac for $27, and a dual 1000watt halogen setup with tripod for $20.

All in all I am happy!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    my aunt picked up a new 2012 BMW 328i executive edition in dark grey and I'm planning to OC it tomorrow

have to also set up her bluetooth, music directories, and program her homelink...

sounds like you bought lots... I'm heading to HD after work to see what's on sale.
    NNNNIIICCCEEEE!!!! Sounds like you're going to have fun with the new ride.

Quote Originally Posted by tw33k2514 View Post
    I went to Menards and got a 12gal / 5.5HP shop vac for $27, and a dual 1000watt halogen setup with tripod for $20.

All in all I am happy!

Have a great Friday everyone!
    Nice score. Its funny...when we're kids, we got excited over toys. When We're adults we get excited over tools. Have a great weekend!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Alex happy Black Friday!

Got the day off today since most of my customers were out of town. I was one of the crazy guys who went black Friday shopping super early, but I had to buy some more clothing for myself hehe. Took the lady friend out and she bought clothing as well. I realized that women have more clothing choices and sales going on for them than men do.

Since I have the day off early I am going to clean my room/office/study area and organize all of my papers and whatever else I find. I am usually not the messy type but once finals hit at school and all the term papers begin things start to fly lol.

I am also planning on organizing and taking some swirls out of my work car and hopefully degreasing my engine.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!
    Roland

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rav777 View Post
    Hey Alex happy Black Friday!

Got the day off today since most of my customers were out of town. I was one of the crazy guys who went black Friday shopping super early, but I had to buy some more clothing for myself hehe. Took the lady friend out and she bought clothing as well. I realized that women have more clothing choices and sales going on for them than men do.

Since I have the day off early I am going to clean my room/office/study area and organize all of my papers and whatever else I find. I am usually not the messy type but once finals hit at school and all the term papers begin things start to fly lol.

I am also planning on organizing and taking some swirls out of my work car and hopefully degreasing my engine.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!
    AYYYYEEE RO!!! Whats up man. I remember you said you were going to pick up some clothes for yourself. What time did you head out this morning? Me and the lady drove past Wally World and Target last night on our way home from a friends house and the parking lots were pretty stacked. I hit up Wal-Mart one Black Friday and that was my last. It was a few years ago...wanted to get Pop's a flat screen tv. I was standing in line for the electronics department and all of a sudden I hear some people fighting. Yeah...someone was being carried out in a stretcher. I turned around and went home. Won't ever do that again.

Finals are coming up man...good luck!!! I'm fittin to get back into school in the spring. I changed my major from Homeland Security to Cyber Security, so it should be interesting. Stay focused man...its all worth it in the end. Don't forget to take pictures of your ride when you're done.
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    AYYYYEEE RO!!! Whats up man. I remember you said you were going to pick up some clothes for yourself. What time did you head out this morning? Me and the lady drove past Wally World and Target last night on our way home from a friends house and the parking lots were pretty stacked. I hit up Wal-Mart one Black Friday and that was my last. It was a few years ago...wanted to get Pop's a flat screen tv. I was standing in line for the electronics department and all of a sudden I hear some people fighting. Yeah...someone was being carried out in a stretcher. I turned around and went home. Won't ever do that again.

Finals are coming up man...good luck!!! I'm fittin to get back into school in the spring. I changed my major from Homeland Security to Cyber Security, so it should be interesting. Stay focused man...its all worth it in the end. Don't forget to take pictures of your ride when you're done.
    Yeah I think I got enough clothing till the next black friday lol. I was going to go later but this girl I am dating at the moment wanted to go to some outlets that are an hour away. I usually shop at Kenneth Cole and Banana Rep those types but I would never pay full price I always wait for the sales. Anyways the sale was at 5am and we took off an hour early, surprisingly there were not as many people out there as I thought. I was able to go in and out in less than an hour. Shopping for the lady was another story...

Wow that is crazy about Wal-Mart, I can see that happening too I think they were selling a 42 inch for like $200 this year? That is crazy. I think electronics are what people go crazy for, not so much clothing.

Thanks man I am pretty excited for my winter break. Got some full corrections lined u and I plan to take lots of pictures because they are going to go on my website (coming soon). Congrats on going back to school! I was looking into that major awhile ago but I decided to do Law mixed with criminal justice. Currently talked to a counselor and they told me I can double major with law and English if I take a couple more classes...I think I might do that just to make it worthwhile. Good luck on your spring semester!

I might take some pictures of my work car. Did you ever see my detail camry rig? I posted a thread awhile ago. I should really paint that thing so I am going to check out some paint shops around town tomorrow and get some quotes.
    Roland

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Black Friday to everyone!

Nothing spectacular occured today. Tommorow I finish hangin the lights
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast