autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Black Friday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    I was thinking about getting some wheel woolies yesterday when I was cleaning the wheels on the RX350. I absolutely love my Daytona Speed Master, but I think for winter maintenance I may pick some woolies up.

As far as picking up anything, no I didn't...I didn't sit by the computer long enough to see what the deals were. I only saw a few of them. Maybe Monday I'll order some stuff.
    The woolies look perfect for deep wheel barrels. I currently use the CG ferret and I don't like it. I need a replacement for it. Hope you find something you like Monday.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like you had fun with your lady...all except the shopping for her part. I absolutely hate shopping with my lady. I don't understand why women stores don't have a mens lounge...I wouldn't have a problem going into stores with her if they were showing ESPN or something like that.

I really need to get some new clothes but I gotta get the Christmas shopping done. I'm so glad I came across the groupon deal for my lady. She's been wanting a fireplace for a long time. We'll wait for the real one in our next house.

Yeah I did see your Camry...its pretty sweet! I really like the mods you made to it. Why not paint it yourself?
    Haha to tell you the truth I was expecting worse, it was not as packed as I thought it would be. The deal was I would go If I got breakfast so I was pretty happy. I am trying to bulk up so if I dont get food I get really cranky lol.

The mens lounge idea would be awesome, but I can see it working backwards for us men. The girl would be like, "those guys over there don't want to spend time with their girlfriend or wife, are you going to be like them, or do you love me?" I would be like.....uhhhhhh....damn..lol...you got me.

Those fire places are cool, they really set the tone in the room you put it in. Are you planning to get a new home soon?

I was thinking about painting my Camry myself but that is something I have never done. This thing needs a complete paint job and its my work car so I am not sure how long I can have it stripped and primered for. I have seen some pretty nice paint jobs with rattle cans or actual spray guns. I will have to look into it since I want to wrap it with graphics, not sure yet though. Have you tried it?
    Roland

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rav777 View Post
    Haha to tell you the truth I was expecting worse, it was not as packed as I thought it would be. The deal was I would go If I got breakfast so I was pretty happy. I am trying to bulk up so if I dont get food I get really cranky lol.

The mens lounge idea would be awesome, but I can see it working backwards for us men. The girl would be like, "those guys over there don't want to spend time with their girlfriend or wife, are you going to be like them, or do you love me?" I would be like.....uhhhhhh....damn..lol...you got me.

Those fire places are cool, they really set the tone in the room you put it in. Are you planning to get a new home soon?

I was thinking about painting my Camry myself but that is something I have never done. This thing needs a complete paint job and its my work car so I am not sure how long I can have it stripped and primered for. I have seen some pretty nice paint jobs with rattle cans or actual spray guns. I will have to look into it since I want to wrap it with graphics, not sure yet though. Have you tried it?
    You working out? I'm getting ready to start P90X after the holidays. I wanted to start a few weeks ago, but I knew the holiday's were coming up and I was gonna get my grub on.

Yeah I can see how having a men's lounge would backfire....cause we'd be there all day. But man I hate shoppin with my lady.

Once we get married and have kids we'll buy a house. I'lm going to always hold on to my house because I got it at a good price and I'll be able to make money renting it out.

I haven't painted a car before but I'd love to. One day I'll overhaul a car. My dream car is a 65 Continental with suicide doors...but I want to overhaul one.

Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

You working out? I'm getting ready to start P90X after the holidays. I wanted to start a few weeks ago, but I knew the holiday's were coming up and I was gonna get my grub on.

Yeah I can see how having a men's lounge would backfire....cause we'd be there all day. But man I hate shoppin with my lady.

Once we get married and have kids we'll buy a house. I'lm going to always hold on to my house because I got it at a good price and I'll be able to make money renting it out.

I haven't painted a car before but I'd love to. One day I'll overhaul a car. My dream car is a 65 Continental with suicide doors...but I want to overhaul one.

Those cars are sweet! I've seen some pretty fixed up, but never with suicide doors, that would be the cherry on top.

Been working out since I was younger and almost did competitions but decided against it most of the guys are super crazy meat heads and I did not want to be part of that scene. Just bulking up till spring then I plan to shed around 15 pounds. Should be good for next beach season lol. I was a bit out of it this season. That P90x is awesome, you will like it but it does kick some good arse. My buddy did insanity to train for fire academy and he said he was in the best shape of his life prior to academy . When he came out of academy he said was out of shape lol. That is a good idea waiting until the holidays are through.

That is sweet that you have your own place. It should bring in some money if you decide to rent it out!
    Roland

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rav777 View Post
    Those cars are sweet! I've seen some pretty fixed up, but never with suicide doors, that would be the cherry on top.

Been working out since I was younger and almost did competitions but decided against it most of the guys are super crazy meat heads and I did not want to be part of that scene. Just bulking up till spring then I plan to shed around 15 pounds. Should be good for next beach season lol. I was a bit out of it this season. That P90x is awesome, you will like it but it does kick some good arse. My buddy did insanity to train for fire academy and he said he was in the best shape of his life prior to academy . When he came out of academy he said was out of shape lol. That is a good idea waiting until the holidays are through.

That is sweet that you have your own place. It should bring in some money if you decide to rent it out!
    I did P90X for like 2 weeks and fell off. I don't remember what happened, but I fell hard. LOL! My fiance was doing instanity at the time. That stuff looks NUTS!!! I'm gonna get back on it though.

I'm near an Army and Marine base so I'm hoping to get a military person in there. Come June, I'll be able to rent it out. I can't do anything with the house since I got the first time home buyers credit when I first bought it over 2 years ago. The stipulation is you can't sell, rent, abandon, or another residence can't become your primary residence within 3 years. IRS sends me letters every now and then just to check on me and make sure I'm still in the house. So as soon as June hits, I'm out!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone hear about the lady getting maced in the face trying to get an X Box?
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Anyone hear about the lady getting maced in the face trying to get an X Box?
    I thought it was a lady pepper spraying like 15 people who bum rushed the video games?! Some kids were on t.v. talking about how they got sprayed. If I was one of the parents I would have whooped her arse. I hope they press charges on her.
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was a lady pepper spraying like 15 people who bum rushed the video games?! Some kids were on t.v. talking about how they got sprayed. If I was one of the parents I would have whooped her arse. I hope they press charges on her.
    I don't know all the details. Just thought is was kinda funny. I thought it was two ladies fighting over the game console?

Don't you know the lady that got sprayed is probally thinking to herself now:

"Rats! I wish I would've thought of that!"
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

I did P90X for like 2 weeks and fell off. I don't remember what happened, but I fell hard. LOL! My fiance was doing instanity at the time. That stuff looks NUTS!!! I'm gonna get back on it though.

I'm near an Army and Marine base so I'm hoping to get a military person in there. Come June, I'll be able to rent it out. I can't do anything with the house since I got the first time home buyers credit when I first bought it over 2 years ago. The stipulation is you can't sell, rent, abandon, or another residence can't become your primary residence within 3 years. IRS sends me letters every now and then just to check on me and make sure I'm still in the house. So as soon as June hits, I'm out!
    Like you fell off the program or you actually fell and ate it? haha. Insanity is insane, but yeah just start slow and before you know it you will get there.

That is crazy, I have never bought a home or am I close to one but I had never heard of that 3 year rule. Good thing June is almost here!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I don't know all the details. Just thought is was kinda funny. I thought it was two ladies fighting over the game console?

Don't you know the lady that got sprayed is probally thinking to herself now:

"Rats! I wish I would've thought of that!"
    From what I overheard while the TV and I was dozing was that a lady sprayed pepper spray while people were about to rush in so she could get a head start on shoppin' while people were busy crying their eyes out lol. Oh first world problems..
    Roland

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123