autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Black Friday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rav777 View Post
    Yeah I think I got enough clothing till the next black friday lol. I was going to go later but this girl I am dating at the moment wanted to go to some outlets that are an hour away. I usually shop at Kenneth Cole and Banana Rep those types but I would never pay full price I always wait for the sales. Anyways the sale was at 5am and we took off an hour early, surprisingly there were not as many people out there as I thought. I was able to go in and out in less than an hour. Shopping for the lady was another story...

Wow that is crazy about Wal-Mart, I can see that happening too I think they were selling a 42 inch for like $200 this year? That is crazy. I think electronics are what people go crazy for, not so much clothing.

Thanks man I am pretty excited for my winter break. Got some full corrections lined u and I plan to take lots of pictures because they are going to go on my website (coming soon). Congrats on going back to school! I was looking into that major awhile ago but I decided to do Law mixed with criminal justice. Currently talked to a counselor and they told me I can double major with law and English if I take a couple more classes...I think I might do that just to make it worthwhile. Good luck on your spring semester!

I might take some pictures of my work car. Did you ever see my detail camry rig? I posted a thread awhile ago. I should really paint that thing so I am going to check out some paint shops around town tomorrow and get some quotes.
    It sounds like you had fun with your lady...all except the shopping for her part. I absolutely hate shopping with my lady. I don't understand why women stores don't have a mens lounge...I wouldn't have a problem going into stores with her if they were showing ESPN or something like that.

I really need to get some new clothes but I gotta get the Christmas shopping done. I'm so glad I came across the groupon deal for my lady. She's been wanting a fireplace for a long time. We'll wait for the real one in our next house.

Yeah I did see your Camry...its pretty sweet! I really like the mods you made to it. Why not paint it yourself?
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Happy Black Friday to everyone!

Nothing spectacular occured today. Tommorow I finish hangin the lights
    Post pics Flash! :-)
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Black Friday to you too.

I picked up 8 quarts of synthetic oil for my bimmer from Pep Boys. $4 dollars a quart is not bad.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    Happy Black Friday to you too.

I picked up 8 quarts of synthetic oil for my bimmer from Pep Boys. $4 dollars a quart is not bad.
    Thank you sir! No..not bad at all! What else you got planned besides oil change?
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    Thank you sir! No..not bad at all! What else you got planned besides oil change?
    That's it. I looked through many ads, but nothing really caught my eye. Although I am kinda liking the Porter Cable drill set from Lowes for $69 bucks.
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Post Thanks / Like

That's it. I looked through many ads, but nothing really caught my eye. Although I am kinda liking the Porter Cable drill set from Lowes for $69 bucks.
    Most Black Friday deals are bogus anyways. I was at the cleaners today and the lady said one of her customers works at Wal-Mart. She told her that Wal-Mart jacks up the prices and then say they're "On Sale." Which I'm sure happens all the time.
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Most Black Friday deals are bogus anyways. I was at the cleaners today and the lady said one of her customers works at Wal-Mart. She told her that Wal-Mart jacks up the prices and then say they're "On Sale." Which I'm sure happens all the time.
    Yeah, there's few genuine deals out right now, that coupled with me not needing anything makes for a very boring Black Friday for me. I got a gift card to AG two weeks ago, but I have every detailing supply I need so I'm slowly building my shopping cart.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, there's few genuine deals out right now, that coupled with me not needing anything makes for a very boring Black Friday for me. I got a gift card to AG two weeks ago, but I have every detailing supply I need so I'm slowly building my shopping cart.
    Maybe AG will have a sweet Cyber Monday deal. Tis the season....
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe AG will have a sweet Cyber Monday deal. Tis the season....
    I'm eyeing the wheel woolies and Optimum Polishes. Did you buy something from AG today?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm eyeing the wheel woolies and Optimum Polishes. Did you buy something from AG today?
    I was thinking about getting some wheel woolies yesterday when I was cleaning the wheels on the RX350. I absolutely love my Daytona Speed Master, but I think for winter maintenance I may pick some woolies up.

As far as picking up anything, no I didn't...I didn't sit by the computer long enough to see what the deals were. I only saw a few of them. Maybe Monday I'll order some stuff.
    Alex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast