autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thread: No sh!t...duh!

Post Thanks / Like

No sh!t...duh!

VW Is Shifting Billions From EV Plans to Gas Car Development

Sorry to say it like this but when you put the word MANDATE infront of something the adults eventually stand up and say E N O U G H (see Covid for instance)

Now...can we get back to hot hatches and those things called CARSNo sh!t...duh!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes chilly, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No sh!t...duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    VW Is Shifting Billions From EV Plans to Gas Car Development

Sorry to say it like this but when you put the word MANDATE infront of something the adults eventually stand up and say E N O U G H (see Covid for instance)

Now...can we get back to hot hatches and those things called CARSNo sh!t...duh!

I just deleted a long ranting paragraph in response to this and I will simply say...

Yup, what you said

Post Thanks / Like

I know all about ranting recently. I’ve found myself doing it in writing privately about some personal matters. Helps to get things out before you just abbreviate it entirely and post that.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

5. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I just deleted a long ranting paragraph in response to this and I will simply say...

Yup, what you said
    Thank you SirNo sh!t...duh!

I'll admit I get a little triggered when I see people still wearing masks...alone in cars are THEE worstNo sh!t...duh!

IMO there's people waiting for an official letter stating..."It's over, resume your life"...it's not coming, everNo sh!t...duh!

As far as EV's, build them for people who it fits THEIR situation, I'm No sh!t...duh! % for that, bit at the same time, don't forget the vast majority of USNo sh!t...duh!

For years I've been hearing ICE is going away and every automotive urinalist repeats it like their told and guess what....

Once again Toyota is ahead of the curve, they didn't "stop, drop and roll" like most others AND they still make those things called cars still (Camry, Corolla and Crown, Supra doesn't really count...unless the next one uses the new Inline turbo 6 from Mazda No sh!t...duh!)

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes chilly, Vegas1, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Thank you SirNo sh!t...duh!

I'll admit I get a little triggered when I see people still wearing masks...alone in cars are THEE worstNo sh!t...duh!

IMO there's people waiting for an official letter stating..."It's over, resume your life"...it's not coming, everNo sh!t...duh!

As far as EV's, build them for people who it fits THEIR situation, I'm No sh!t...duh! % for that, bit at the same time, don't forget the vast majority of USNo sh!t...duh!

For years I've been hearing ICE is going away and every automotive urinalist repeats it like their told and guess what....

Once again Toyota is ahead of the curve, they didn't "stop, drop and roll" like most others AND they still make those things called cars still (Camry, Corolla and Crown, Supra doesn't really count...unless the next one uses the new Inline turbo 6 from Mazda No sh!t...duh!)

I love how Toyota stood up and said we can build 90 hybrid cars with the same resources that it takes to build 9 EV cars, so go suck on that

I have talked to EV people both in Alaska and Hawaii who honestly don’t understand that the electricity coming out of the plug has a “carbon footprint” (I hate that term) unless it’s solar and don’t even get me wound up about all the millions of old solar panels that are already in the landfills because they don’t have the technology to recycle them

In my experience the EV darlings honestly think unicorns sneeze and forest pixies convert that unicorn snot into free, harmless, EV juice

Like I said, don’t get me started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Silly Rabbit, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just seen a video with a woman thinking hamburger is ham and therefore from a pig
    The ev market and platform will be so much better if allowed to scale and learn from natural market progression instead of being forced . I’m so tired of mandates and politicians speaking for me

11. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post

Members who have read this thread: 33