autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $33.00 + $14.95 = $237.85

This is not for cell service. Home and Internet

I tried customer service to no avail. Now they leave me no choice but to blast them on Twitter

I'm sick of being nickled and dimed to death by these crooks. We'll see who gets the last laugh
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

I was excited to get rid of DirecTV and Comcast and get FiOS. I didn't hear about the horror stories with the billing until AFTER I got my first bill. When I signed up, the girl told me not to panic when I saw the email with my bill. She assured me that she will be adjusting the bill to reflect the true balance. YEAH NO...she didn't. I disregarded the email that said I owed some $189 for my triple play package-TV, Internet, and phone. The promotion I agreed to was SUPPOSED to be $74.99 a month which included a no contract, worry free price guaranteed for 1 year. I was supposed to have a free multi-room HD DVR and Showtime and STARZ for free for 3 months. Yeah…I was definitely being charged for E-VER-Y-THIN!! Including a line maintenance fee, cable maintenance fee, inside maintenance fee, hidden charges, the supposed FREE movie channels, the multi-room DVR…EVERYTHING. So I called and told them to remove all of the charges I DIDN’t agree to or I’d be cancelling the service. Well she did and got my bill down to like $60 bucks. Next month…I didn’t get charged for the movie channels or DVR, but was getting charged a bunch of other chit. I threatened again to get the bill right or I’ll be cancelling. Got the bill down to like $50. Third month…SAME thing…the bill was not correct again! This time it was close…off by $10, but I still wasn’t going to pay an amount I didn’t owe. I talked to a guy who finally said he’d fix the bill. He said he’d set-up monthly reminders to adjust the bill because for some reason the promotion I initially agreed to (which was a letter sent to me in the mail) was not taking in the system. I HATE cell phone, internet, and tv companies so I FEEL your pain!
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

3. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    I was excited to get rid of DirecTV and Comcast and get FiOS. I didn't hear about the horror stories with the billing until AFTER I got my first bill. When I signed up, the girl told me not to panic when I saw the email with my bill. She assured me that she will be adjusting the bill to reflect the true balance. YEAH NO...she didn't. I disregarded the email that said I owed some $189 for my triple play package-TV, Internet, and phone. The promotion I agreed to was SUPPOSED to be $74.99 a month which included a no contract, worry free price guaranteed for 1 year. I was supposed to have a free multi-room HD DVR and Showtime and STARZ for free for 3 months. Yeah…I was definitely being charged for E-VER-Y-THIN!! Including a line maintenance fee, cable maintenance fee, inside maintenance fee, hidden charges, the supposed FREE movie channels, the multi-room DVR…EVERYTHING. So I called and told them to remove all of the charges I DIDN’t agree to or I’d be cancelling the service. Well she did and got my bill down to like $60 bucks. Next month…I didn’t get charged for the movie channels or DVR, but was getting charged a bunch of other chit. I threatened again to get the bill right or I’ll be cancelling. Got the bill down to like $50. Third month…SAME thing…the bill was not correct again! This time it was close…off by $10, but I still wasn’t going to pay an amount I didn’t owe. I talked to a guy who finally said he’d fix the bill. He said he’d set-up monthly reminders to adjust the bill because for some reason the promotion I initially agreed to (which was a letter sent to me in the mail) was not taking in the system. I HATE cell phone, internet, and tv companies so I FEEL your pain!
    Screw them. I'm done trying to communicate with them one-on-one. My next conversation will be viewed by millions

They flat out lied to me. On top of that, they've caused a half dozen arguments between me and my wife in the past week and I'm not tolerating that BS any longer

They picked the wrong person to screw over
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Screw them. I'm done trying to communicate with them one-on-one. My next conversation will be viewed by millions

They flat out lied to me. On top of that, they've caused a half dozen arguments between me and my wife in the past week and I'm not tolerating that BS any longer

They picked the wrong person to screw over
    Good for you...I got your back man! So after posting about my billing experience just now, I checked my FiOS bill which is due on the 1st. YEP!!....STILL incorrect.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

I am going back to two cans and a string or maybe smoke signals for communications. Of course, the govt would have a string tax and the EPA would have rules on how much smoke I could generate to get my message out. Carrier Piedgons maybe? Oh, wait...there would be a bird poop tax.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

been there with comcast..I signed up for TV,Internet and phone..i was expecting my bill to be little under $200 a month as I got the premium tv with everything. I get my first bill and its 360bucks..### I called them and they gave me all kinda BS and the guy goes..to be honest..You should just pay that amount..### what happen to the price I was told on the phone my service would cost. They hit me with all kinda fees for signup I was not told about and I did a self install. I hate comcast and the service is garbage..I shoulda kept my DirecTV

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain, Flash. 'Tis why I only have internet through AT&T (U-Verse), and even then I only signed up, very begrudgingly I might add, because I've worked for them and hated every minute.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a very similar experience but with their small business plans several years ago. I used to have all my business land lines, data and cell phomes with them and got an erroneous charge for $103 one month. Tried and tried to get it cleared up and each month it showed back up, threatened to cancel they could have cared less so I cancelled. My business used to have employess etc until the H1B folks took over the software consulting world so over $103( was long distance charges on 2 fax machines that could not physically call out only receive they said I had LD service even though I never subscribed nor made a single call out over the 4 month period in question) they lost a recurring $650 a month account. That made zero sense to them why they should just correct it, Oh and I paid the $103 jusat to keep things clean and balance free, it was simply a credit back to the account.

They suck worse than donkey nads, I would not insult a donkey like that!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aerogt01 View Post
    Verizon over here. Expensive, but some of the best customer service I've ever had (most of the time).

Go Verizon...Some great holidays deals right now...

Post Thanks / Like

Thats one thing that really bothers me. I tell them their getting ready to lose a customer of 30 years, and they don't seem to care

I could expect to get screwed by a fly by night company, but I don't expect (or will tolerate) these shennagins coming from someone I've had a business relationship as long as we have

It's Hammer Time...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.