autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A Very Special Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday Ladies and Gentlemen!!! The week is finally over. I want to send a special shout-out to all of our Veterans from the past to present. There is no greater sacrifice than the sacrifice you guys make everyday for our country....for our freedom. Thank you for your service!

Today's Friday song of the day is....*drum roll*...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0]Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston) - YouTube[/video]

This weekend I plan to do an exterior and interior detail on my car. I also need to finally fix the small tear in the leather on the passenger seat (scared! LOL). If I have time, I will detail my fiance's ride. I am going to try to get my pops to leave his truck behind this weekend, as I am STILL trying to test the samples Tim aka Dad07 kindly sent me-my apologies, Tim, for the delay. Me and my lady may get up with my sister and go bowling at one point this weekend. Other than that...I'm wingin it!

So whats everyone's plans for the weekend?
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Very Special Happy Friday!!!

Hey Alex!!!

Its been so crazy the last few weeks......so this weekend I have Nothing planned!
    a much needed brake of sorts.

I might show a little love on my truck but other than that the only thing thats getting my undivided attention is my recliner!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday to you Alex! God bless the veterans and their families

:dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Bruno Massel Racing Bruno Massel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou to all of the veterans and their families who have served and sacrificed for our freedom!

I had the priveledge of spending time with a group of seriously injured soldiers last year at "Operation Comfort" in San Antonio, TX for a show I was hosting on SPEED channel. The experience changed the way I view a number of things in my life and its one I won't forget. A great organization that helps our soldiers heal both mentally and physically, I can't say enough good things about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    Hey Alex!!!

Its been so crazy the last few weeks......so this weekend I have Nothing planned!
    a much needed brake of sorts.

I might show a little love on my truck but other than that the only thing thats getting my undivided attention is my recliner!
    Tim…sounds like this break came right on time for you, so enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Happy Friday to you Alex! God bless the veterans and their families

Happy Friday to you Corey! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Massel View Post
    Thankyou to all of the veterans and their families who have served and sacrificed for our freedom!

I had the priveledge of spending time with a group of seriously injured soldiers last year at "Operation Comfort" in San Antonio, TX for a show I was hosting on SPEED channel. The experience changed the way I view a number of things in my life and its one I won't forget. A great organization that helps our soldiers heal both mentally and physically, I can't say enough good things about it.
    Operation Comfort sounds awesome! I would like to do something for our warfighter, like be apart of those custom built homes for wounded warriors. I really need to look up some info on that. I would love to help build one of those homes for them.

Enjoy your weekend!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you veterans, and those currently in service to our country.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to all the veterans past and present for fighting to preserve our freedom and making this country so great!! Happy Veterans day and God Bless America!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like your plans for the weekend are really nice, Alko. I'd like to join you in wishing the best for all past and present members of the armed forces. My 18 year old daughter made me proud when she announced her plans on enlisting in the Air Force when she graduates from high school. She'll be the fourth generation of our family to serve.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSMet View Post
    Sounds like your plans for the weekend are really nice, Alko. I'd like to join you in wishing the best for all past and present members of the armed forces. My 18 year old daughter made me proud when she announced her plans on enlisting in the Air Force when she graduates from high school. She'll be the fourth generation of our family to serve.
    Tell your daughter I said thank you for her future service to our country. Honestly....I wish I could go back to when I graduated high school. I would have joined the military. The career field that I am trying to get into is rather difficult to get in on the civilian side. Everything job that I've taken for the past 11 years served its purpose to get me closer to this goal. However, had I joined the military then, I would currently be in the field.

THANK YOU for 3 generations of service to our country and defending our freedom!
    Alex

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to drop in and say a friendly "your welcome" for my contribution for defending our country. As you may have read my other posts about Veterans day. I am sitting in the sandbox "over there"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast