autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl Ad

Post Thanks / Like

Superbowl Ad

this one makes me smile every time

PARROTSJS.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gary, this one's for you:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Very funny,good find !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats funny. My African Grey Parrot thinks he's the boss and he's always telling the other birds what to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    Thats funny. My African Grey Parrot thinks he's the boss and he's always telling the other birds what to do.
    but does he say "WASSUUUUUUPPPPP" when you walk in?? haha...

you've got work to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dengood1
    but does he say "WASSUUUUUUPPPPP" when you walk in?? haha...

you've got work to do
    No he don't say "WASSUUUUUUPPPPP" when I walk in becuase no one ever says it around him. If he heard it he would say it. He not only says about everything he hears but he also understands what a lot of things mean. This morning he was telling me he wanted mangos and grapes for breakfest but he only got papaya and grapes. If my other birds get noicey he tells them to shut up by their names. For instance I have another bird name Gator. If Gator gets noicey he will tell him "Shut up Gator you're going to go to time out". We don't try to teach him anything. He just picks it up and understands what a lot of it means. It's a good thing my wife and I don't swear around the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that is an impressive bird. And they say chimps are smart? Chimps are just copying what they see, they don't understand what they are doing. (according to my professors)

Post Thanks / Like
    No he don't say "WASSUUUUUUPPPPP" when I walk in becuase no one ever says it around him. If he heard it he would say it. He not only says about everything he hears but he also understands what a lot of things mean. This morning he was telling me he wanted mangos and grapes for breakfest but he only got papaya and grapes. If my other birds get noicey he tells them to shut up by their names. For instance I have another bird name Gator. If Gator gets noicey he will tell him "Shut up Gator you're going to go to time out". We don't try to teach him anything. He just picks it up and understands what a lot of it means. It's a good thing my wife and I don't swear around the house.
    now that's just a cool bird!

Post Thanks / Like

That's so cool! That's one smart bird. I hope you do teach him to say "WASSUUUUUP" that would be hilarious. lol. There is a mockingbird that lives by my house and it imitates cats meowing, the chirping of car alarms, sirens it's so funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abrcrombe
    Wow, that is an impressive bird. And they say chimps are smart? Chimps are just copying what they see, they don't understand what they are doing. (according to my professors)
    I saw a documentary about an african grey parrot who's owner was a professor. She taught the bird how to count and do addition and subtraction, what the different colors and shapes were, what different matter was like wood vs plastic. It was really amazing. It's unbelievable how smart thery are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    That's so cool! That's one smart bird. I hope you do teach him to say "WASSUUUUUP" that would be hilarious. lol. There is a mockingbird that lives by my house and it imitates cats meowing, the chirping of car alarms, sirens it's so funny.
    My african grey bird does sounds too. He can bark just like my neighbor's dog. Unless it's cold like today I usually keep my birds out on the linai. He does a water bubbling sound that he picks up from the pool. It's really funny. I know someone who has a bird that does the phone ringing and she's always picking up the phone when it was the bird. My african grey can whistle some songs too. One of my other birds likes to sing and dance at the same time. My wife sings to him and get him going. It's really funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast