autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Shout out to Barry Theal

Two weeks a go I was in Exton Pennsylvania for Fisker training the school finished on Friday around 1:00 Pm and since I wasn't flying out until Saturday morning I decided to take another road trip to a Harley Davidson dealer to buy some more tee shirts for my collection . In the week I spent in PA I hit five Dealers as close as five minutes away to just over an hour it's an unwritten rule if you ride a Harley you have to visit the local dealers for tee shirts .

One of the Dealers I wanted to go was in Lancaster PA and I remembered that Barry Theal has a shop in the same area plugged his address in the GPS and I was on my way .

If I was smart I would of called him to let him know I was stopping in but what fun would of that been . Lucky for me he was in and was in the middle of cleaning so it wasn't a great time for me to drop in . But Barry is the kind of guy that stops what his doing for someone dropping in on him or a customer needing his service . He showed me around and we BS for a while we even made a call to Todd Helme and David Fermani sent them a picture and said I had to travel all the way up to PA to learn how to polish a car .

Anyway I wanted to say a big Thanks to Barry and he gave me a great gift to bring home he actually was going to load me up with some products but since I had to fly home I didn't want to take a chance . Here's some pictures I took of his shop and the Migliore wax he gave me .

And my special present Thanks Barry
    Lamborghini Broward

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shout out to Barry Theal

Ugh...I wish my garage was that big so I could move my fat ass around with no issues.
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like

Nice shop!! Whats this Migliore wax?
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Adam,

It was really great meeting you! Next time your up call me, at least this way I can take you out to lunch and show you around the area. Nothing like the Amish. lol I'm glad you stopped by, I had a blast meeting you at detail fest this year, and now I got to see you up here in my own shop. Great stuff for sure. Really loved the Fisker pictures as well. Thanks again for being a great friend!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Barry! You couldn't have given an awesome gift to a better person. Adam is a great man!
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Two great guys !!!!!! Wish I knew you were coming Adam. I would have taken a ride up to see you.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal View Post
    Adam,

It was really great meeting you! Next time your up call me, at least this way I can take you out to lunch and show you around the area. Nothing like the Amish. lol I'm glad you stopped by, I had a blast meeting you at detail fest this year, and now I got to see you up here in my own shop. Great stuff for sure. Really loved the Fisker pictures as well. Thanks again for being a great friend!
    Thanks again Barry

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Nice work Barry! You couldn't have given an awesome gift to a better person. Adam is a great man!
    Back at you Buddy we will rock it next week in the garage .

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Two great guys !!!!!! Wish I knew you were coming Adam. I would have taken a ride up to see you.
    Sorry Pat I wasn't sure I was going to have enough time . If things go the way we are planning with the Fisker I should be back up in a couple of months . I will give you and Barry a call when it happens .
    Lamborghini Broward

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

a gift of wax? man, I'd be happy if Barry just paid me what he owes me.
    Maybe I can score the wax when I swing by to collect...

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool . Adam, you're going to like the wax. I've been messing around with it here and there, good stuff.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"