autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Got this delivery Friday. Combined with what I have in my cabinet this last order just about completes my detailing needs and more.
    Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wgasa84 View Post
    Got this delivery Friday. Combined with what I have in my cabinet this last order just about completes my detailing needs and more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I remember saying that too, like a year and $10,000 dollars ago...

3. Likes rangerbay, JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My gf decided she wanted to do something different for Valentine’s Day this year and got me some things I’ve been wanting (I got her a watch she’d been talking about for awhile)

Excited to try the towel kleen, I also like the size/shape of the gallon container it came in. Feels very rigid compared to the one everyone else uses.

Excited to try out power clean and 3d towel kleen.

The blackfire one step sample smells really nice, look forward to using it!

The big red sponge is also one of those things I had been really hesitant to buy for myself, but I’m looking forward to using it and (hopefully) switching from the GDWM.

Thinpros feel a lot nicer than the 3” hydro tech from lake country. Looking forward to using them (still need to grab a second polisher to set myself up to use them without so much of a hassle.)

I’m gonna try the mother’s brushes out as pad cleaners in between passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Eldorado2k, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    My gf decided she wanted to do something different for Valentine’s Day this year and got me some things I’ve been wanting (I got her a watch she’d been talking about for awhile)

Excited to try the towel kleen, I also like the size/shape of the gallon container it came in. Feels very rigid compared to the one everyone else uses.

The big red sponge is also one of those things I had been really hesitant to buy for myself, but I’m looking forward to using it and (hopefully) switching from the GDWM.

Thinpros feel a lot nicer than the 3” hydro tech from lake country. Looking forward to using them (still need to grab a second polisher to set myself up to use them without so much of a hassle.)

Your going to love the 3D towel kleen as well as the Optimum power clean aka Alien Kleen by some around here. I use anywhere from 2-3 oz of towel clean for a load of MF towels and 3:1 ratio for the Alien Kleen is usually more than enough for most cleaning jobs, stuff just flat out works and is the only APC I've used since joining this forum, that's saying something FWIW!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Your going to love the 3D towel kleen as well as the Optimum power clean aka Alien Kleen by some around here. I use anywhere from 2-3 oz of towel clean for a load of MF towels and 3:1 ratio for the Alien Kleen is usually more than enough for most cleaning jobs, stuff just flat out works and is the only APC I've used since joining this forum, that's saying something FWIW!
    is 2-3 oz in a HE washing machine? I'm kind of sad I didn't know about 3D towel kleen before. I always assumed MF specific detergent would be super expensive (micro restore kind of is) so I stuck with all free and clear, but a gallon of this stuff is really cheap, especially on sale.

I'm really looking forward to using the power clean, and hopefully keeping it to replace D101 and also be a dedicated degreaser for me. Space is precious, so I would like to have as many multi-use products as I can. I also plan to try it out at 7:1 (recommendation from mwoywod) for interior purposes.

Post Thanks / Like

I just recently purchased the BRS. I don't regret the purchase one bit. Definitely cuts down my RW times

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleKing24 View Post
    I just recently purchased the BRS. I don't regret the purchase one bit. Definitely cuts down my RW times

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Do you have any particular method for avoiding copious amounts of dirt making it's way on to your drying towel? I've seen numerous times that people deal with this, and if it's just a part of using the sponge I can accept it, so long as I don't notice any marring.

I washed my gfs car tonight, to break the sponge in, and it probably hadn't been washed in 3-4 months, and my towels came out pretty frickin dirty. After a couple panels I started using a wrung out waffle weave to do an initial drying pass, but I was a little surprised just how much dirt I was really pulling up on my towels. Hitting the panels twice didn't seem to be worth the time, considering things were still coming up fairly dirty.

Granted it was absolutely filthy, and I perhaps can't expect a miracle at that point.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really looking forward to using the power clean, and hopefully keeping it to replace D101 and also be a dedicated degreaser for me.
    Let me know how you think it compares to Megs D101.
    I’ve only used OPC once during a tag team detail and it was provided by my fellow detailer. I used it to clean 1 of the cars matts because it had a visible liquid stain on it.. Very limited experience with it but I was expecting it to perform better than it did. I guess my expectations were higher based on the hype I had heard about it. I know it was only 1 matt, but I didn’t find anything special about it. There’s also the possibility that it doesn’t really excel on carpets, since it makes no mention of carpet/matt cleaning on its AG description page.

I’m interested to hear you feedback after using it for a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Let me know how you think it compares to Megs D101.
    I’ve only used OPC once during a tag team detail and it was provided by my fellow detailer. I used it to clean 1 of the cars matts because it had a visible liquid stain on it.. Very limited experience with it but I was expecting it to perform better than it did. I guess my expectations were higher based on the hype I had heard about it. I know it was only 1 matt, but I didn’t find anything special about it. There’s also the possibility that it doesn’t really excel on carpets, since it makes no mention of carpet/matt cleaning on its AG description page.

I’m interested to hear you feedback after using it for a bit.
    I’ll be sure to let you know my thoughts on it after awhile. I can’t say that D101 has ever let me down, if anything it surprises me every time I use it on something I look at and think “yeah, idk if that’ll clean up.”

I’m mildly sad about one of my mothers brushes, little fella threw up a tuft of bristles right out of the packaging 🤮

I tugged on the rest of them and they seem pretty solidly attached, so it’s all good I guess. I don’t think it’ll make a huge difference for what I want to do with it anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll be sure to let you know my thoughts on it after awhile. I can’t say that D101 has ever let me down, if anything it surprises me every time I use it on something I look at and think “yeah, idk if that’ll clean up.”

I’m mildly sad about one of my mothers brushes, little fella threw up a tuft of bristles right out of the packaging 🤮

I tugged on the rest of them and they seem pretty solidly attached, so it’s all good I guess. I don’t think it’ll make a huge difference for what I want to do with it anyhow.

That’s weird to see the bristles just fall out like that. I’ve become a big fan of those brushes and have several of them on hand. I’ve put some of them through hell and back, to the point where I was going to toss them but instead I washed them and they were usable again. Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Page 728 of 938 FirstFirst ... 228628678718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738778828 ... LastLast