autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 945 of 949 FirstFirst ... 445845895935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949 LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 9485
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    With all due respect, he ain’t nobody. Lol
    Well, he happened to be right in that instance, even if I thought it was pretty stupid for him to swap out his shelves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    This was just dropped off and I’m already having second thoughts

I knew it would be heavier than my 1/4” Uber Flex and it is substantially heavier

It is also VERY stiff, and our super cold tap water isn’t going to make it any better

I’m not sure if I should even try it or just send it back

Maybe with the built in swivel at the PE end and the new swivel at the gun it will be ok

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

I got the Mosmatic swivel to add to my SG28 as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah just read on nicer PW a flexzilla may not work. Something steal braided needed. I feel like the universe is against me upgrading PW’s

3. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah just read on nicer PW a flexzilla may not work. Something steal braided needed. I feel like the universe is against me upgrading PW’s

The PW came with a 25’ Flexzilla/Uberflex and it works ok but just too short

The PW is rated at 2,700 psi and it definitely stiffens that hose up between the pressure and the cold water

The one I got today is way overkill if you ask me, plus heavy as hell and stiff

3/8” 4,000 psi, etc

Probably perfect for a big gasoline rig

It’s definitely going back

I’m still working out what I actually need and I get what you’re saying about the cards being stacked against you

5. Likes SNP209, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

Active recommends using a steel braided hose instead of the uberflex style. The active units seem to have a surging issue with the uberflex style hose. But other brands don't seem to have that problem with that style of hose. I think it is almost exclusively an active issue.

7. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The PW is rated at 2,700 psi and it definitely stiffens that hose up between the pressure and the cold water

3/8” 4,000 psi, etc

I’m still working out what I actually need and I get what you’re saying about the cards being stacked against you

I upgraded to that exact same hose over a year ago from an uberflex and definitely see where you're coming from. Nothing will beat the uberflex when it comes to flexibility and weight.

My issue with the uberflex was after a while it wasn't cooperating with me when it came time to coil it up and put it away, which may have been due to incompetence on my behalf. Regardless, I became frustrated and started looking into other options which led me to the essential washer hose.

Overall, I've been pleased with it. Mine came with the swivel on the female end so I had to purchase different fittings to rig it up to where I had a swivel going to the pw and to the gun. The stiffness can be off-putting to some but that actually helps in my case since it maintains it's shape when coiled and I can just hang it up on the wall. Sadly, I don't have a fancy hose reel

I'm pretty sure uberflex makes a hose that has quick connects built in but it is a 3/8" not a 1/4"

Amazon.com

9. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

3/8” 4,000 psi, etc

Maybe I missed it, but what PW are you referring to? You bought a new 1?

11. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I missed it, but what PW are you referring to? You bought a new 1?
    It’s a Greenworks 2,700 psi, 2.3 GPM electric I bought a year ago

13. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SNP209 View Post
    I upgraded to that exact same hose over a year ago from an uberflex and definitely see where you're coming from. Nothing will beat the uberflex when it comes to flexibility and weight.

My issue with the uberflex was after a while it wasn't cooperating with me when it came time to coil it up and put it away, which may have been due to incompetence on my behalf. Regardless, I became frustrated and started looking into other options which led me to the essential washer hose.

Overall, I've been pleased with it. Mine came with the swivel on the female end so I had to purchase different fittings to rig it up to where I had a swivel going to the pw and to the gun. The stiffness can be off-putting to some but that actually helps in my case since it maintains it's shape when coiled and I can just hang it up on the wall. Sadly, I don't have a fancy hose reel

I'm pretty sure uberflex makes a hose that has quick connects built in but it is a 3/8" not a 1/4"

Amazon.com
    I get what you are saying about the Uberflex being unruly; despite the YouTube reviews it does have some coiled memory, or at least mine does

I had a 25’ and a 50’ uberflex in Hawaii and in that climate they were soft and supple but still fought me when coiling them up

I’d love to have a wall mounted reel

15. Likes SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

It’s a Greenworks 2,700 psi, 2.3 GPM electric I bought a year ago

For a second there I thought you went and bought a new Active 2.3 or whatever the new one is. I personally think those are overrated. I don’t see what the big deal is.

And everyone in the videos claims it’s not as loud or at least doesn’t sound bad like the previous version but I think the sound that motor makes is unbearable. Lol

17. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For a second there I thought you went and bought a new Active 2.3 or whatever the new one is. I personally think those are overrated. I don’t see what the big deal is.

And everyone in the videos claims it’s not as loud or at least doesn’t sound bad like the previous version but I think the sound that motor makes is unbearable. Lol
    I have avoided those for a few reasons

I agree on the overrated assessment

Page 945 of 949 FirstFirst ... 445845895935936937938939940941942943944945946947948949 LastLast