autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah updates would be great!
    I initially had a few sprays of the Oberk squash on it and didn't really smell it in the front seat. Took it out, saturated it and put in back on the rear driver's side door. I smelled it for the first day but not much after that. Gonna try moving it to the mirror for a week. Not where I want to put it but this will be for testing purposes. It could need something more concentrated.

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post

Wait, what? When did that happen? I didn't even get to try mine yet.
    STONER CAR CARE'S NEW ODORLESS IRON REMOVER - Does it work??? - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well...well. I thought the Stoner product was going to be pretty similar to the M37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel, which I find to be quite good, at least in comparison to the Griot's Heavy Duty I was doing a side-by-side with. Maybe they are not so similar, or maybe the Koch Chemie product (which I've never used) is just much better than either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Well...well. I thought the Stoner product was going to be pretty similar to the M37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel, which I find to be quite good, at least in comparison to the Griot's Heavy Duty I was doing a side-by-side with. Maybe they are not so similar, or maybe the Koch Chemie product (which I've never used) is just much better than either.
    Yeah I was let down too. I hear great things about tarminator and I have yet to find a glass cleaner significantly better then theirs including ones 2-4 times the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Was happy to get this today to mount on the garage ceiling.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to one of our Auto chain stores for their Boxing Day sale, 26% off everything in store, why that percentage, because their biggest competitor is having a 25% off sale. I didn't really need anything, but I knew a bulk pack of general purpose MFs would be handy.

I spent a bit of time checking out all the different tyre dressings, almost every one of them was a "new extra shine" formula. So that's a big nope from me. I really just like a clean natural rubber look.

I spent some time talking to 2 of the staff about the benefits of using a drying aid, the young guy still likes his chamois, the girl was trying to convince him to try Bowden's After Glow with a Big Softie drying cloth, he wasn't convinced, so I showed him the different twisted loop drying towels they sell, he was a little more open to that option. It was a little strange selling them on their own products, but both very friendly about it all.

I ended up only getting the MFs, 3 different colours, blue, orange, and white. Never really used white MFs before, I guess they'll show contaminants easily.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

8. Likes DFB, Coatingsarecrack, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not detail related but car related. Been wanting the Dewalt inflator to keep in my trunk. Like that it’s battery powered but has a cig lighter adapter for back up.

No spare in either car so it’s fix a flat and fill up.

Normally was $130’ish but AcmeTools had a sale where you buy the battery kit for $170 and got the inflator for free…

10. Likes Big Dave, Eldorado2k, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love mine!!! There sweet Crack! I mainly bought mine for my Zodiac Fishing boat.

12. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That Dewalt has grown on me. It is maybe a little slow but gets right to the set pressure without having to set it 1-2 psi higher than target. Half-psi increments are nice too. I do put mine on its back with the display facing up when I use it. It doesn't move around in that position. I had my battery die once and thought it had just stopped because it reached the set pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    That Dewalt has grown on me. It is maybe a little slow but gets right to the set pressure without having to set it 1-2 psi higher than target. Half-psi increments are nice too. I do put mine on its back with the display facing up when I use it. It doesn't move around in that position. I had my battery die once and thought it had just stopped because it reached the set pressure.
    Yeah I was set to get the Milwaukee for its impressive speed but didn’t like that it didn’t have a cig light adapter. Keeping it in trunk as neither car has spare want to make sure it’ll work when I need it.

3.5 mins extra is worth it

Page 915 of 938 FirstFirst ... 415815865905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924925 ... LastLast