autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    How much was it?
    On sale for $30 I think $40 normally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I have the bigger Ryobi tyre inflator, that you still have to hold the button on. It doesn't bother me, it's pretty quick when I put the 5.0ah battery on it. The main thing to remember is the air hose and connector will get pretty hot by the time I've topped up all four tyres.

Separate question for everyone, is it just me or do we all recheck the pressure with another gauge after adjusting pressures with our favoured compressors? I have a small Michelin branded digital gauge that also includes a tread depth gauge.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    There was a kit for the one your talking about with battery and charger for $45 but battery was only 1.5ah. I’m just gonna do the bigger Dewalt.

I like that I can run it off cigarette lighter if needed.

Post Thanks / Like

BF order from Labocosmetica

Trying this to see if it can replace Bilt Hamber AutoFoam and Touchless.

Wanna test at different dilutions. Plus WC details says it doesn’t smell to bad and with Stoners non smelling Iron remover looking like a dud will see how this does.

Niche product just for exhaust tips. P21s metal polishing soap isn’t getting baked on stuff.

Went straight for the gallon of Purifica. With all the great reviews and video figured it’ll be a winner.

Wasn’t impressed at all with CarPro Descale so so far I got low expectations for acidic soaps…
    The smaller bottles have impressive packaging…. The gallons not so much…. Not that that matters….

4. Likes BudgetPlan1, Gridlink, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    BF order from Labocosmetica

Trying this to see if it can replace Bilt Hamber AutoFoam and Touchless.

Wanna test at different dilutions. Plus WC details says it doesn’t smell to bad and with Stoners non smelling Iron remover looking like a dud will see how this does.

Niche product just for exhaust tips. P21s metal polishing soap isn’t getting baked on stuff.

Went straight for the gallon of Purifica. With all the great reviews and video figured it’ll be a winner.

Wasn’t impressed at all with CarPro Descale so so far I got low expectations for acidic soaps…
    The smaller bottles have impressive packaging…. The gallons not so much…. Not that that matters….

Love the #Cronos…been using it all Summer. Works very well with minimal effort on both Cayman exhaust (very sooty) and polished stainless (I think) pipes/tips of Corvette. Spray, let dwell a bit and then a quick brush w 1” boars hair brush, rinse…done! No dirty metal polishing, no grungy towels to wash…a real time & effort eliminator!

The Iron Remover is nice too as it has a bit more of a gel-like consistency than other options.

Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll second how good the iron remover is. The gel clings extremely well and prevents it from potentially drying out like the normal type. The smell is still bad but it's not as horribly pungent as other brands. It's also great value for money at a 1:4 dilution ratio.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the bigger Ryobi tyre inflator, that you still have to hold the button on. It doesn't bother me, it's pretty quick when I put the 5.0ah battery on it. The main thing to remember is the air hose and connector will get pretty hot by the time I've topped up all four tyres.

Separate question for everyone, is it just me or do we all recheck the pressure with another gauge after adjusting pressures with our favoured compressors? I have a small Michelin branded digital gauge that also includes a tread depth gauge.
    With the bigger Ryobi, I inflate to 2-2.5 psi over what I'm targeting because when I release the trigger, the pressure drops about that much. With the Dewalt inflator, I'll set it to the right pressure or maybe 0.5 psi over. It does a good job of getting the tires right to the set pressure. My car also has tire pressure readings with the TPMS.

9. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    With the bigger Ryobi, I inflate to 2-2.5 psi over what I'm targeting because when I release the trigger, the pressure drops about that much. With the Dewalt inflator, I'll set it to the right pressure or maybe 0.5 psi over. It does a good job of getting the tires right to the set pressure. My car also has tire pressure readings with the TPMS.
    It's the same with my Ryobi, but I also check it with my Michelin gauge. I have a small compressor that connects directly to the battery, it has an on and off switch you don't have to hold, but no pressure setting, it also reads a couple over till you turn it off, probably why I always double check. That one I've had for over 20 years, but I haven't used it since getting the Ryobi.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It's the same with my Ryobi, but I also check it with my Michelin gauge. I have a small compressor that connects directly to the battery, it has an on and off switch you don't have to hold, but no pressure setting, it also reads a couple over till you turn it off, probably why I always double check. That one I've had for over 20 years, but I haven't used it since getting the Ryobi.
    same. i have a 12v Slime air pump that i still keep in the car as a backup in case the battery on the Ryobi dies, which hasn't happened. it does have a pressure setting/auto-stop but i got tired of plugging it in, doing the tires on one side of the car, then passing it over to the other side of the car to do the 2 other tires.

12. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why didn't someone warm me microfiber was an addictive substance?

Post Thanks / Like

Got some air freshener blanks. Griot's was initially including rechargeable wafers with their new air fresheners but cut them due to cost. Found these on Amazon.

15. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
Page 913 of 938 FirstFirst ... 413813863903904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923 ... LastLast