autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Would like to hear what you think of those new iK 500ml sprayers.
    No you didn’t ask me but I just got one. Of the 1000ml and look to be same just different size.

Construction is nice. Not a fan of the paper label/tag. Made to be able to swap out it seems it will fall out.

The spray head (maybe it’s just mine) kinda sucks. If I get it to mist just right there is a lot more tension to pull vs a Tolco sprayer. If I get it to feel just right on trigger pull the it’s more rough spray than mist.

I’m still playing with it and will probably order 2 more as I found them buy one get one free. If I end up not liking the sprayer I’ve got 24 Tolco’s heading my way.

And 14.99 seams exorbitant. With AG sales I can get Kwazar double pumps for $8.50 and they are better bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    No you didn’t ask me but I just got one. Of the 1000ml and look to be same just different size.

Construction is nice. Not a fan of the paper label/tag. Made to be able to swap out it seems it will fall out.

The spray head (maybe it’s just mine) kinda sucks. If I get it to mist just right there is a lot more tension to pull vs a Tolco sprayer. If I get it to feel just right on trigger pull the it’s more rough spray than mist.

I’m still playing with it and will probably order 2 more as I found them buy one get one free. If I end up not liking the sprayer I’ve got 24 Tolco’s heading my way.

And 14.99 seams exorbitant. With AG sales I can get Kwazar double pumps for $8.50 and they are better bottle.

When iK launched these sprayers, it seems as if they were rushed to market to me.

They put a lot of effort into the bottle, they look great and are well built. However, the sprayer head looks like an afterthought, like they just wanted to get it to market and settled on an off the shelf canyon sprayer. They just look unfinished. At least the new versions have a weighted pickup tube and double action sprayers.

Compare that to the Kwazar Mercury Pro 360, those seem like a more fully designed and finished product, having a weighted tube and double action heads right from the get go. The sprayer actually looks as if it was designed with as whole with the bottle.

Obviously, I do have some bias with the above comments, but they have been pretty good to me. The only issue I have had was a broken sprayer head after I accidentally knocked the bottle off the bench. I also had Wise Guy destroy two spray heads, although it also ruined Canyon spray heads too. I now have that product in a Marolex pump sprayer.

Post Thanks / Like

Would like to hear what you think of those new iK 500ml sprayers.
    We’ll see. Didn’t have a use for it per se and bought it on a whim when it was a suggestion from the website. Looking to see what to replace my 10 year old Kwazar that are starting to fail.

Post Thanks / Like

When iK launched these sprayers, it seems as if they were rushed to market to me.

They put a lot of effort into the bottle, they look great and are well built. However, the sprayer head looks like an afterthought, like they just wanted to get it to market and settled on an off the shelf canyon sprayer. They just look unfinished. At least the new versions have a weighted pickup tube and double action sprayers.

Compare that to the Kwazar Mercury Pro 360, those seem like a more fully designed and finished product, having a weighted tube and double action heads right from the get go. The sprayer actually looks as if it was designed with as whole with the bottle.

Obviously, I do have some bias with the above comments, but they have been pretty good to me. The only issue I have had was a broken sprayer head after I accidentally knocked the bottle off the bench. I also had Wise Guy destroy two spray heads, although it also ruined Canyon spray heads too. I now have that product in a Marolex pump sprayer.

Don't feel bad it's going around!
    Post Your Unpacking Pictures-solo-jpg lol
    Cool thing was I honestly held of buying these for so long for a couple reasons and one I'm sure allot of you know why. The other is the ridiculous freight charge of $22
    And they shipped me a new one. And it was just the lower portion of the threaded ring. So I sanded it a little so the epoxy would stick and took the sprayer apart and was an easy fix to slip the ring back on from the inside. FREE SPRAYER
    PS. Couldn't help seeing Angelwax Eden on your shelf. How does it smell?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    PS. Couldn't help seeing Angelwax Eden on your shelf. How does it smell?
    I have both Eden and Bliss......

I prefer Eden, which is a fruitier fragrance and probably more masculine. Bliss is much sweeter and more feminine. However, scent is very subjective, the only way you will know if you like them is to buy them.

I have tried fragrances from other companies, but they last a few hours, a day at the most. These Angelwax ones seem to linger for much longer.

7. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Sidio Crate showed up.

9. Likes PaulMys, fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Sidio Crate showed up.

Really liking these as storage option. When a they were a tad bit cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

Really liking these as storage option. When a they were a tad bit cheaper.

I think the price is fair, especially when u can get a discount code. It’s the shipping that does it for me. Hopefully when I’m on my way to Beverly Hills next month I’ll be able to get a few more.

Post Thanks / Like

$78 dollars for a milk crate with a lid? What the hell?Post Your Unpacking Pictureslol.

13. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Adams sells them.

Page 876 of 938 FirstFirst ... 376776826866867868869870871872873874875876877878879880881882883884885886926 ... LastLast