autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Not much info on the 3D presoak. Can you post or pm me the info on back of bottle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here ya go crack lol
    I cant rememeber if i did the math or i read it somehwere...but the dilution ratio for a foam cannon would only be like a teaspoon of product

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Here ya go crack lol
    I cant rememeber if i did the math or i read it somehwere...but the dilution ratio for a foam cannon would only be like a teaspoon of product

Yeah now just wondering if i can get the results I got with BH AF with other Alkaline products.

Funny if this were in the UK they’d be like 10 video’s of it by now. I could find 1…..lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah now just wondering if i can get the results I got with BH AF with other Alkaline products.

Funny if this were in the UK they’d be like 10 video’s of it by now. I could find 1…..lol

Hahaha well when i get a chance to use it, ill try to get some b4 and after picks and such

5. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Towels, more towels! I can't have enough towels, you never know when you will need an extra towel. Thirty more towels to be precise!

7. Likes Big Dave, seabiscut88, Tasmania, opie, fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well tried out the Ammo Frothe and Hydrate this morning.

Took just over 39 minutes to clean my truck including windows and wheels/tires.

3rd time using Frothe so learning more how/when to replace towels (better earlier than later as a dry towel really does pick it up easier obviously but a wet towel still works surprisingly well). Frothe works great! Truck was last washed Sunday morning then driving to and from work on the highway wasn’t to dirty just a little dusty this morning when I started. Frothe sure feels like it cleans the paint but doesn’t leave anything to the touch.

First time using Hydrate and after my first 3 sprays and wipe I literally said “holy shit” as my shock to how easily the product wiped away feeling like it was just sucked into the paint then left a nice smooth glossy feel in literally one wipe….

Hydrate will take some adjustment as I am just to wiping 2/3 times after to buff out but this product seems to wipe away clean after one pass.

9. Likes Big Dave, opie, MisterSnoop, dgage, fly07sti and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscut88 View Post

3rd time using Frothe so learning more how/when to replace towels (better earlier than later as a dry towel really does pick it up easier obviously but a wet towel still works surprisingly well). Frothe works great! Truck was last washed Sunday morning then driving to and from work on the highway wasn’t to dirty just a little dusty this morning when I started. Frothe sure feels like it cleans the paint but doesn’t leave anything to the touch.

First time using Hydrate and after my first 3 sprays and wipe I literally said “holy shit” as my shock to how easily the product wiped away feeling like it was just sucked into the paint then left a nice smooth glossy feel in literally one wipe….

Hydrate will take some adjustment as I am just to wiping 2/3 times after to buff out but this product seems to wipe away clean after one pass.

Ammo Frothe my favorite non bucket wash method and Hydrate just may be my favorite product….. top 3 definitely.

Nothing “feels” like it as a drying aid. And yes it wipes away so smooth.

Stocked up on last order.

11. Likes DFB, opie, MisterSnoop, seabiscut88, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First time using Hydrate and after my first 3 sprays and wipe I literally said “holy ####” as my shock to how easily the product wiped away feeling like it was just sucked into the paint then left a nice smooth glossy feel in literally one wipe….

This post gave me an itch to try a few Ammo products. Went and loaded up a few items then got a bit of a shock with the $200 shipping charge to Australia! Maybe later?

13. Likes opie, seabiscut88 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did the same combo on my fiancés car this morning and wasn’t a fluke…. Hydrate really did wipe into the paint and left the car looking amazing.

Also after two uses the bottle of Hydrate barely feels used.

That sucks for pricing but I am telling ya it’s GREAT!

I am pretty set on soaps and other products but will probably add this to the mid week routine to do a quick “wash” and wipe down middle of the week.

Also to note started with 40oz of water and did both cars and have maybe 8-10oz left of Frothe after two washes.

Been using regular tap water and everything wipes away just fine no water marks or anything but did pick a gallon of distilled water to try on the next reload.

15. Likes dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did the same combo on my fiancés car this morning and wasn’t a fluke…. Hydrate really did wipe into the paint and left the car looking amazing.

Also after two uses the bottle of Hydrate barely feels used.

That sucks for pricing but I am telling ya it’s GREAT!

I am pretty set on soaps and other products but will probably add this to the mid week routine to do a quick “wash” and wipe down middle of the week.

Hydrate has had my attention for a while now, just going to have to pony up the cash like I do for a few other items that are not sold in Australia..................lucky I don't have any other expensive vises like booze or cigarette's.

As a tire dressing sl_t, I really want to try MUD as well.

17. Likes seabiscut88, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha yea I want to try Mud as well….. never ending hole

19. Likes DFB liked this post
Page 828 of 949 FirstFirst ... 328728778818819820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838878928 ... LastLast