autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

It feels softer and not as stiff as the blue. I put my hand inside to confirm there was not a small cardboard piece to stiffen it up. Very odd considering same everything except color

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient1 View Post
    Woww kochchemie 🤤 wish we could get those too Post Your Unpacking PicturesPost Your Unpacking Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    It feels softer and not as stiff as the blue. I put my hand inside to confirm there was not a small cardboard piece to stiffen it up. Very odd considering same everything except color

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I could see how that could be the 1st impression between the 2. Remember, they get better with age.. After they’ve been used about twice and also machine washed twice they really begin turning into themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dragan75 View Post
    Soft 99 megs...car pro[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180309/f21

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Soft99!! Are you ordering these from the states? May i ask where? Post Your Unpacking PicturesPost Your Unpacking Pictures TYIA!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I could see how that could be the 1st impression between the 2. Remember, they get better with age.. After they’ve been used about twice and also machine washed twice they really begin turning into themselves.
    I have also one of those orange wash mitts. They are great except they feel a little thin and holds just a little to little of wash solution for my likeing. So went with to try out the carpro mf mitt. And it's a great little wash mitt and hold up the wash solution better even it's a one sided and smaller. But wanted something that holds more so have just bought the mf wash pad that is made of the same material and proberly the same manufacture of the orange and blue wash mitts. Think they will be great since they feels to hold up alot of wash solution and the same quality feel like the mitts but much more thicker. In quality the carpro mf mitt is really great and is a little more easier to handle with the hand pocket. It's almost like a hybrid of a mitt and a pad. Could be worth to try out if you like the orange and blue wash mitts. A picture where the blue mf wash pads is in. And looking forward to test them out next wash.

Post Your Unpacking Pictures-dsc_0413-jpg

6. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I have also one of those orange wash mitts. They are great except they feel a little thin and holds just a little to little of wash solution for my likeing.

I agree. I don’t recommend the Orange mitt. It’s odd that they’d seem to be similar but in reality aren’t. You can also find a green mitt on the internet, but from my research it appears to be lower tier like the orange 1.

Post Thanks / Like

Wondering if it's more than the color that is different. As you different levels of tiers with different colors. Have seen some black too and a red one that claimed to be alot more mf and fluffy. Hope that AGO takes in the mf wash pad as they seems to be a great choice. I think that Gyeon has the blue one it's called smoothie I think.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I have also one of those orange wash mitts. They are great except they feel a little thin and holds just a little to little of wash solution for my likeing. So went with to try out the carpro mf mitt. And it's a great little wash mitt and hold up the wash solution better even it's a one sided and smaller. But wanted something that holds more so have just bought the mf wash pad that is made of the same material and proberly the same manufacture of the orange and blue wash mitts. Think they will be great since they feels to hold up alot of wash solution and the same quality feel like the mitts but much more thicker. In quality the carpro mf mitt is really great and is a little more easier to handle with the hand pocket. It's almost like a hybrid of a mitt and a pad. Could be worth to try out if you like the orange and blue wash mitts. A picture where the blue mf wash pads is in. And looking forward to test them out next wash.

wash pad you are talking about also from carpro?

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing exciting to show but got my 303 tire balm finally yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boradori007 View Post
    wash pad you are talking about also from carpro?
    No the wash pads are from the same manufactures that does those different colors wash mitts. But as pads instead. The carpro mf wash mitt is single sided but really thick and holds up the water great before it's time to rinse it or switch to a new. If you want a very gentle and effective wash mitt look at carpro wool wash mitt. It's a little maintance to do after with a wool mitt but it's a very save material.

CarPro Hand Wash Microfiber Mitt

Merino wool wash mitt, auto wash mitt, sheepskin wash mitt

Page 733 of 938 FirstFirst ... 233633683723724725726727728729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743783833 ... LastLast