autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 52 of 937 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dewalt also makes a DA, but its originally a da sander. Its DeWalt DW443.

Works quite good, but vibrates like hell!

Posted from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Here is my first AG order.

Just like to say thanks to the AG community for their posts on the forum.
    I'll be detailing my daily drivers to start out. I was reading the forums for a couple of months. Learned a ton and need to learn much more. I was in the process of building a cart when the VIP20 discount was issued. That was all the incentive for me to firm up my order.

Thanks to the following AG employees for their help: Nick, Eric, and Penny. Your customer service is top notch!
    Let's just say, I made a "few" order modifications. Every post I read had me changing or making additions.

Original package arrived in great condition. No issues.

The excitement of opening the box:

Everything was nicely packed and wrapped. No leaky products.

The following items are planned to be shipping out this coming week:
    Duragloss 901 CarWash concentrate
    UTTG
    Optimum Opti-bond tire gel

Post Thanks / Like

Impressive purchase.

The 1st order is always the wallet killer.
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like

Nice order Light! Thanks for sharing!

I see that your cat was excited too!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maximus20895 View Post
    The actual plastic on the bottle is?
    No, its the normal colored clearish plastic.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Hahaha I use that for wax application. And I can't let go of that lifetime warranty... If something happens I get another G110v2

And BTW Haste, that's a seriously nice order!! What are you stirring up for your next one?
    Well for starters I was thinking about the foam gun or foam cannon. And then maybe the tornador. I also need to get some brushes for scrubbing seats and the carpet along with ones for the dash. Then I need some solvent but can't decide which one is the best cost effective one /good quality. And I need to pick a good fine and aggressive claybar. And finally, a good wheel brush and towels for glass, interior. And some microfibers...and bug and tar juice lol. Any suggestions or thoughts on which products would be best to get?

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a pressure washer just skip the foam gun and go for the Foam Cannon/Lance. Its better overall. I don't have a pressure washer so I bought a foam gun and it does the job well, but not as the cool "OOOOOHHHH AHHHH" factor that you get when you watch the Foam Lance videos on the web. However I do use the foam gun WHILE I'm running the wash media to keep the surface always slick and lubricated to keep the potential of scratching/marring down.

Optimum Power Clean is your best bet for exterior and interior cleaning. I know its a bit more expensive than Meg's APC but IME its just as strong but safe. However did find out as a rookie mistake that if you spray it right on the leather (3:1 strength) it will run and it will take you almost Forever plus more to clean that mistake.

MF is a hard one to place on. Some say the ones they bought at Costco/Sam's club is just as good as Cobra. Some say Cobra is the best. Some say Cobra sucks. Some say PakShak is the best. But we call him THE STIG.

If you buy OPC you don't need a bug cleaner. If you WANT to buy something to try out the forum fav is Poorboy's Bug Squash. I have not used it so I won't recommend it. However if you search the forums it has gotten quite a bit of love for cleaning off bugs easily. I just use OPC/ONR to clean off the bugs with a bug sponge. Works great.
    Hello my name is Sean

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to checkout Sams or costco to check out those mf towels.

i just got a portable 5.0 hp Ridgid Vaccum today and I can't wait to try that thing out!

What are some good but inexpensive power washers that people on here are using? Can any of them fit into a car? until I find a decent van or truck to buy I have to use my Trans Am lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Haste View Post
    I'll have to checkout Sams or costco to check out those mf towels.

i just got a portable 5.0 hp Ridgid Vaccum today and I can't wait to try that thing out!

What are some good but inexpensive power washers that people on here are using? Can any of them fit into a car? until I find a decent van or truck to buy I have to use my Trans Am lol.
    I picked up an electric Karcher from BJ's wholesale club for like $120 after an in store coupon. It is 1600psi which is plenty for most things especially anything around automotive stuff; enough to blister skin! It came with several wands and attachments that includes its own foam sprayer. It would easily fit in your trunk, on the floor, or even in a seat if you had to; then you could seatbelt it in.hehe The cool thing is I can attach my Powerwasher hose to it if really want to. Electric pressure washers are nice because they are quieter, only run when you pull the trigger, don't have hot exhaust/mufflers to worry about, and can be put in almost any vehicle. It is just easier to forget an attachment with them.
    Shaun Shines Automotive Detailing, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA. http://www.facebook.com/ShaunShinesDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I recieved this order on Saturday and could NOT wait for it to get here. This was my first order since June!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got the Rinseless Wash and Gloss on BOGO and I LOVE the shine it leaves after cleaning. I actually got that bottle of 845 at a marine supply store while on vacation in Northeast Harbor, ME and I was floored when I saw it sitting on the shelf.

Page 52 of 937 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast