autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Father87 View Post
    I was questioning myself for a moment haha. I totally forgot the ONR, I wanted it just to add a little as a water conditioner. I think that's all, "for now" right lol.
    Don't feel bad! I have a habit of placing orders before my previous order is even delivered! Lol! My wife looks at me like this every time another package arrives! Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some of mine.

My daughter excited as me! helping dad get all the goodies..I thought this weekend would be a great one to detail the truck, but she decided we are going to austin to see Jorge strait! Oh well maybe next weekend.

black friday package**When the addiction started!!***

Second order***I still havent tried it out since I bearly got my order today so Im going to give it a try probably next weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Nice orders guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
    My daughter excited as me! helping dad get all the goodies..I thought this weekend would be a great one to detail the truck, but she decided we are going to austin to see Jorge strait! Oh well maybe next weekend.
    Wow - what a great order! I just put my own order for things in, and in a few days, it should be here.

If you want to practice with those products on a black Mercedes while your daughter is at the concert - let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

So I just went on to check the status of my order from New Years Day to see if it was delivered with the tracking #. It only got to the local warehouse this morning, and has this as the status.

The package was damaged in transit. UPS will attempt to notify the sender with the details / Damaged merchandise discarded, balance being returned. UPS will notify the sender with the details.

Needless to say I am not happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    So I just went on to check the status of my order from New Years Day to see if it was delivered with the tracking #. It only got to the local warehouse this morning, and has this as the status.

The package was damaged in transit. UPS will attempt to notify the sender with the details / Damaged merchandise discarded, balance being returned. UPS will notify the sender with the details.

Sorry to hear tat. i know how that feeling is. it sucks. can't wait till it arrives and then find out it's not.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that sucks!

I finally got my order AFTER I left for New York. So I have to wait until I get back home to unpack it.
    BUT... UPS left it outside my garage. I hate when they do that!
    1. It can get rained or snowed on.
    2. Luckily they told me it was there otherwise my husband might have run it over when he backed out of the garage.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Shame to hear... but hey at least you don't have to deal with the headache of trying to get your money back through AG. I'm sure the AG team will get you fixed up and honor the prices you purchased the products for before they were damaged. Hope the transaction goes smoothly. Keep us updated.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 2 gallons of malco brake off a couple of years ago from a non detailing supplier they did a piss poor pack job, this stuff is corrosive class 8. ups busted it open when I opened the box I knew there was only 1 gallon. ups taped it back up when I called the people I ordered from they accused me of ripping them off. And the story goes on from there, I will say autogeeks packing if first class, no reused boxes in my malco case so what can brown do for you, its on them. good luck it will work out.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - that sucks! Hopefully, UPS makes it right...

Page 508 of 938 FirstFirst ... 8408458498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518558608 ... LastLast