autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmj0 View Post
    Yep, just empty jugs.

I plan to do a couple of "mass" batches like Pinnacle WW concentrate and Pinnacle APC at different dilution ratios.
    I did the same thing. Gonna mix up a gallon of nanoskin glide and rain prep so I don't have to measure it out in the 32oz bottle midway through a detail.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

More scents from Chemical Guys showed up today. Already had stripper scent and figured I needed a few to change things up as it would probably get old after awhile even though it hasn't yet.

First impressions, love the Pina Colada, Watermelon smells great too as does the Honeydew. Mangocello seems like it would be great too but need to get it in a vehicle first. The New Car scent at first seems odd, have to see what its like in a vehicle. New Cat scents never seem to be appealing to me. The Leather scent smells a lot like the New Car at first, again have to get them in a vehicle to really tell.

My sense of smell is not very good to begin with so its hard for me to really compare them all back to back. I also only ever spray enough until I can barely smell it as I know it will be overpowering for others if I spray too much.

Also got their free applicator pads.

Vinny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Durallymax View Post
    More scents from Chemical Guys showed up today. Already had stripper scent and figured I needed a few to change things up as it would probably get old after awhile even though it hasn't yet.

First impressions, love the Pina Colada, Watermelon smells great too as does the Honeydew. Mangocello seems like it would be great too but need to get it in a vehicle first. The New Car scent at first seems odd, have to see what its like in a vehicle. New Cat scents never seem to be appealing to me. The Leather scent smells a lot like the New Car at first, again have to get them in a vehicle to really tell.

My sense of smell is not very good to begin with so its hard for me to really compare them all back to back. I also only ever spray enough until I can barely smell it as I know it will be overpowering for others if I spray too much.

Also got their free applicator pads.

I recently picked up their new car scent as well. Be careful with that stuff, I would use only one spray under the seat in a small car and two in a large sedan or truck. That stuff is powerful and really spreads out after spraying.

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried the new car scent and you're right, it's powerful stuff. But I don't know how it smells like a new car. I don't think it does. It just smells like a strong chemical to me.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I only have their pina colada scent, which smells amazing btw, but several times I have gotten a headache from spraying too much, its really strong stuff.

Im also curious if anyone has any idea what ratio to dilute them at. On the CG website it says they can be diluted as desired with water but dont suggest any ratios.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in seeing how the watermelon and mangocello both smell. Let me know how you like those!

I feel like I have to spray a ton of the stripper scent to actually smell it, and it only lasts like one day...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jvs1991 View Post
    I only have their pina colada scent, which smells amazing btw, but several times I have gotten a headache from spraying too much, its really strong stuff.

Im also curious if anyone has any idea what ratio to dilute them at. On the CG website it says they can be diluted as desired with water but dont suggest any ratios.
    Maybe this video will help I think I can post this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYTavaejtU4]How To Dilute Detailing Chemicals - Chemical Guys Car Care Best Detailing EPIC DETAILING FUN - YouTube[/video]
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    I've tried the new car scent and you're right, it's powerful stuff. But I don't know how it smells like a new car. I don't think it does. It just smells like a strong chemical to me.
    I agree, it smells a lot like their leather but with other smells I can't pin point. Not what I expected. Can't tell if I care for it at all or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jvs1991 View Post

Im liking the pina colada it actually smells like a Pina Colada, lots of pineapple, no fake smell.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how the watermelon and mangocello both smell. Let me know how you like those!

I feel like I have to spray a ton of the stripper scent to actually smell it, and it only lasts like one day...
    The mangocello is interesting but smells good, its hard to pinpoint the smell. Watermelon smells great.

The stripper scent only seems to last a day or two. I've found after a few days of spraying it though it seems to linger longer.
    Vinny

Post Thanks / Like

Just a small order. Does anyone know if the EZ detail brush mini is supposed to bend? I thought it did, but mine doesn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
    Just a small order. Does anyone know if the EZ detail brush mini is supposed to bend? I thought it did, but mine doesn't.
    I have the red and black one and it bends
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Page 343 of 938 FirstFirst ... 243293333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353393443843 ... LastLast