autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Nice order Chris!!! V07 huh? Can't wait to hear what you think about it. And man iPhone5?! Nice!!!!

What's the black circular thing in the zip lock bag? Is it the OC applicator?
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Nice order Chris!!! V07 huh? Can't wait to hear what you think about it. And man iPhone5?! Nice!!!!

What's the black circular thing in the zip lock bag? Is it the OC applicator?
    Yep, iPhone 5 Marc! Loving it so far! Was actually my mom's idea for us all to get iPhone's.

And yes, that is the OC applicator in the baggie.
    2011 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0L -- My Flickr Page

Post Thanks / Like
    My Christmas gift to me

Pj C. senior detailer at Subaru of Moncton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Unpacking Pictures-uploadfromtaptalk1356129246534-jpg  

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ord View Post
    JB weld FTW!!!! they will never break again.

PLUS 10,000 on that one!

Remember (or maybe not) back when it first came out they used to have a display on the counter at parts stores? It was a Coke bottle, affixed to a block of wood, filled with colored water, golf ball affixed to the top, with a little shelf affixed to the side.

The gimmick was you could grab it, put it on the floor, and literally jump up and down on the little shelf and it'd never come apart. NEVER!

Dude, that's gluing wood to glass and making it strong as steel. I bought it then, now, and till I freakin' die.

Post Thanks / Like

Few small items came today

Also got some new winter wheels for the Blizzaks on the E39....$99/wheel from tirerack :woohoo: I'm going to put some Klasse Sealant on them too and see how they do

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried the griots garage polishes? How do you like them?
    OK, sorry about the short reply earlier. My laptop literally quit and I had to figure out what it was. Ended up being the charger. Dog chewed the OEM one up right after we bought it so I had another one on it since new. Voltage had dropped to 16.1v, needed to be 19v, so 'bingo' it just stopped.

The Griot's polishes I've only used 2, and the glaze on a small area. The smell reminds me of old school, fairly strong. They are DAT products (again, like old school stuff) so my comparision would be against some older Megs products.

The results were not bad at the time but I really had limited time with them. Like I mentioned from my phone reply I'm going to get a better idea on a larger project soon. Honestly I didn't need all 4 products but at the sale price (29.99) it was pretty hard to resist. I can't imagine where they wouldn't be useful on whatever I would need them for around here, especially as I only have a 'few' pads I can throw at um'.

Honestly, I'm more interested in SMAT products these days, so I tend to reach for Megs UC/UP and 105/205 as my 'go to's'.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benziez View Post
    sure... if u r in south east asia! lol nice try though.... lol
    Uhhhh...... My Godson is currently serving in Gardez, Afghanistan. That's close enough for a hand delivery, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    OK, sorry about the short reply earlier. My laptop literally quit and I had to figure out what it was. Ended up being the charger. Dog chewed the OEM one up right after we bought it so I had another one on it since new. Voltage had dropped to 16.1v, needed to be 19v, so 'bingo' it just stopped.

The Griot's polishes I've only used 2, and the glaze on a small area. The smell reminds me of old school, fairly strong. They are DAT products (again, like old school stuff) so my comparision would be against some older Megs products.

The results were not bad at the time but I really had limited time with them. Like I mentioned from my phone reply I'm going to get a better idea on a larger project soon. Honestly I didn't need all 4 products but at the sale price (29.99) it was pretty hard to resist. I can't imagine where they wouldn't be useful on whatever I would need them for around here, especially as I only have a 'few' pads I can throw at um'.

Honestly, I'm more interested in SMAT products these days, so I tend to reach for Megs UC/UP and 105/205 as my 'go to's'.
    All 4 polishes on sale for $29.99??? I always miss the good stuff

I have the mp3 that came with my GG 6in and just recently got mp4. I need to tackle some swirls and water spot etching on the black focus, so I'm hoping mp3 will do the trick for me, and mp 4 will finish it down nicely. I really don't want to have to use my ultimate compound, but I guess we will see soon enough.

Thanks for the info man!!!
    '93 Blue Mustang GT,'01 Chrome Yellow Ranger Edge,'02 Blue Expedition XLT, '09 Black Focus SES, '12 Dark Sterling Gray Mustang V6 MCA Edition, '95 Rio Red SVT Cobra

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bmwohio View Post
    Few small items came today

Also got some new winter wheels for the Blizzaks on the E39....$99/wheel from tirerack :woohoo: I'm going to put some Klasse Sealant on them too and see how they do

Awesome wheels for $99 dude!!!! I can diggit.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

All 4 polishes on sale for $29.99??? I always miss the good stuff

I really don't want to have to use my ultimate compound, but I guess we will see soon enough.

Thanks for the info man!!!
    BOY that was fast.

I'm thinking that sale was a Black Friday deal (my mind isn't what it used to be).

I hear ya' on the UC, stuff cuts for sure. I'll go through 2:1 UP vs. UC. Having used 105/205 in the past I seriously love the added oils in the 'ultimate' line. While 205 is still something I'll reach for, 105 uh not so much. (OTOH I don't have any vehicles that really need it, so go figure.) Something to be said for making products for us 'weekend warriors' huh?

Gosh darn it.... its been a week since my last order and I'm having withdrawals.
    Help us all!

Page 246 of 938 FirstFirst ... 146196236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256296346746 ... LastLast