autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by 68bowtie View Post
    I love AG customer service but there shipping sucks. All you guys are getting your stuff already but mine won't be here till monday. Everytime i order it takes at least 5-6 to get it. I've ordered stuff from florida from other places and it only takes 3days.
    Is this guy really complaining about the shipping? Which was free last week for most... C'mon people, I understand complaining about the time of shipping with the regular cost of shipping but when its free they complain anyways.
    William Castro - Owner/Operator/Enthusiast - Serving Northeast MA & Southeast NH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProDetail View Post
    Is this guy really complaining about the shipping? Which was free last week for most... C'mon people, I understand complaining about the time of shipping with the regular cost of shipping but when its free they complain anyways.
    It shouldn't matter if its free or not. Your still spending $ with them. It happens every time I order. I don't know if its slow processing or what. I live in the middle of a medium sized city so its not like a out of the way thing. The funny thing is if I order from autotpia which is owned by AG it ships faster which I can't figure out. It not really a big deal except if I need something right away I usually order from someplace else which I rather not do. Like I said I like AG and the ppl there its just there shipping is slow.

Post Thanks / Like

It shouldn't matter if its free or not. Your still spending $ with them. It happens every time I order. I don't know if its slow processing or what. I live in the middle of a medium sized city so its not like a out of the way thing. The funny thing is if I order from autotpia which is owned by AG it ships faster which I can't figure out. It not really a big deal except if I need something right away I usually order from someplace else which I rather not do. Like I said I like AG and the ppl there its just there shipping is slow.
    What do they say when you call and explain what you just wrote to them?

Post Thanks / Like

I am in California and it take 5-6 business days for my orders from AG. I think it is UPS. When I order other items from Florida sellers that ship in the USPS flat rate priority boxes, 2 days. All my orders from AG have shipped by the next day, so they are getting orders out fast.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Send me a PM with your order number and I'll see what's going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love AG customer service but there shipping sucks. All you guys are getting your stuff already but mine won't be here till monday. Everytime i order it takes at least 5-6 to get it. I've ordered stuff from florida from other places and it only takes 3days.
    I had the complete opposite on my last two orders. My cyberbuster purchase was scheduled for delivery on Monday and to my surprise it was updated for early delivery. It came in yesterday by 2pm.

Don't forget if you need something right away you have the option to PAY for faster shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

my shipping takes 2-3 weeks or sometimes 4 weeks.... im not complaining.... heheheh

Post Thanks / Like

My order from black friday, finally getting around to posting the pics loved the BOGO's that day, couldn't resist. went from having 1x Cobra 530 to.. well, you'll see

Post Thanks / Like

That was a good steal on those towels!

Post Thanks / Like

I recieved my package a day early which is 3 business days. Only complaint is the condition of the box when I recieved it, generally all my boxes come in great shape but not this one. Nothing damaged though in the box so thats a plus

And now onto the goodies

I'm really excited about the No rinse because I haven't used a rinse-less wash before and the bogo deal was un-passable along with the BF Instant Detailer
    William Castro - Owner/Operator/Enthusiast - Serving Northeast MA & Southeast NH

Page 236 of 938 FirstFirst ... 136186226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246286336736 ... LastLast