autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Donald Trump 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Charlie?..Oscar? I consider you both my friend. Please don't get my thread shutdown. Remember the consequences
    Well Flash, I just vote for no more political threads. Just too sensitive a subject.

I personally love them, especially yours because lots of different people respond with different views/ideas, but some people tend to get over-engrossed and start stuff...I think that's what happened in my Bin Laden thread, and I am glad the admin shut it down before anything got worse.

Lets hope everyone heeds your warning so this thread stays on four wheels!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    The Reps in the House have an annual combined salary over $7 million. Just think what we could do with That money!!!
    $7 million bucks is not that much when it comes to making a major difference in the country.

BTW the total combined salary of the house of representatives is around 75 million, which would be the equivalent of 25 cents for every person in the United States (about 310 million people).

$174,000 annually for each representative is not a huge amount considering they are making decisions for the entire country. If it were up to me, they would be paid double that to make informed decisions on how to treat major issues facing Americans. How about looking at the amount of money in Major League Baseball? The annual salary of A-rod, Vernon Wells, and CC Sabathia combined would pay each of the 435 representatives' annual salary and then some.

Although, I agree that money could be better spent in the government; I believe that Senators and Representatives are not overpaid for the responsibility that they have.

GO TRUMP!!!!!!
    Jon Miles

Post Thanks / Like

I love this. Discussion is great. Some of you guys need to cool off a bit.
    Let not get the thread closed.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Ted S. View Post
    Well Flash, I just vote for no more political threads. Just too sensitive a subject.
    This is how how we ran MeguiarsOnline.com, we didn't allow threads on politics because a handful of people would always cause it to go south and the forum is for talking about car care not arguing about politics. You never change anyone's mind by arguing, you just cause the other person to become more entrenched in their position.

Here's a great article by Dalton aka DLB

[Satire]: How to Refrain from Posting

If you haven't read it... give it a read...

Another good rule of thumb goes like this,

If you have any doubts about what you're about to post... save your post in a word document and the push away from the keyboard.

Take a break, go for a walk and then come back the next day and see if it's still important enough to post...

Post Thanks / Like

I personally think it would be great if Donald Trump became President. Seeing that he’s just down the street from a few of my Palm Beach clients I could invite Barry Theal (of Presidential Details) to fly in to assist me with the detail of his collection. That way maybe Flash could finally give a Floridian Detailer some props.

Metro Detroit's Leader in Vehicle Preservation & Perfect Paint Finishes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ted S. View Post

I personally love them, especially yours because lots of different people respond with different views/ideas, but some people tend to get over-engrossed and start stuff...I think that's what happened in my Bin Laden thread, and I am glad the admin shut it down before anything got worse.

Lets hope everyone heeds your warning so this thread stays on four wheels!
    Believe me Ted. If I had any say, I would let you all insult each other as much as you wanted. Nothing funnier to me then seeing someone loose control on the internet. Unfortunately I have no say in the matter

I'm very proud of you all for keeping this thread civil

Thank you. Thank you very much,

Flash
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slimnib View Post
    Matt.

Amateurs built the Ark with some help. I do not think you would want me to operate on your Heart.

That makes no sense. So you have no viable argument yet wanted to reply to me so decided to take my signature and try twist it around?

What for? Maybe you don't understand it, that's fine, I'll explain it for you:

It means don't be afraid to try something new. Just because you are a not a pro, doesn't mean you can't do it. While professionals may know what they're doing, amateurs can still succeed, and pros can still fail.

Now let's leave this thread as it was intended, on the discussion of politics. Everyone has an opinion...... You know how the rest of the saying goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors
    Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Lil Detlr View Post
    You're just bound and determined to troll me, aren't you Oscar?

That's fine, no skin off my nose. You on the other hand? Well that smug self-importance you're trying (and failing) to deflect onto me kind of speaks for itself.
    No im not bound to troll you, i just think you shouldnt always say that. That being said, have a good day.
    Hi !

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I appreciate everyone respecting my wishes. You guys are the best

Hugs-n-Kisses,

Flash
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B&B Tennessee View Post
    LOL

I agree as well. It's the money masters and the banksters that control the presidency. I will do what I did in 2008. Ron Paul will get my vote!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast