autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    I'm a pro with the microwave, and I grill a mean grilled cheese on a pan over ovens electric burners
    Do you do paid catering jobs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB
    Do you do paid catering jobs?
    I start at $200 and hour for grilled cheese, and prices goes up from there

I'll look into that smoker thanks, I like charcoal but hate cleaning it. Reason I'm looking at the Solaire Infrared's, they are nutz, meat stays so moist and flavorfull, and is 2nd to none with searing, love seared tuna. I want to make my own beef jerky as well.
    Last edited by Surfer; 12-29-2006 at 03:54 PM.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Shoot, can't afford ya' this year !

This past fall my brother had a party with around 75 people in attendance. He used a gas grill and I my smoker to cook for them all. What a challenge, but what fun! I could see it being a big pain to do for a living, but at times like that it doesn't get any better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    What would you guys say would be a good/decent for just a smoker?
    Weber Smokery Mountain is the best at a cheap price, only about $190. The others mentioned here, Brinkman and Char-Broil I have heard nothing but bad stuff as they are poorly built. The seams are poorly done so it is very difficult to get a good, stable temp. I am not saying not to buy them but be careful. When smoking brisket or Boston butts for 14-16 hrs at around 250 degrees dome temp you want a smoker that can maintain a consistant temp.

Howard

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Weber kettle. Charcoal is the only way to go. I've seen the one you're talking about though. My wife wants me to get it since it's larger. I go to Lowes about 2 times a week......LOL!

You need to post a review on it later!!!
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    All great info and thanks for the grill forum link, now I'm statrting to want a webber lol. I sould have one in 2-3 weeks so I have time to come to a decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-53

Also..I have 2 pitt bulls ..most loving dogs I ever had...be prepared..they are not a pet..they will become your best friend and like a child..they want you 100% of the time..they are not like most dogs..they are super smart..and high energy...they really bond to the family....

I rescued mine when they were 3 months old..best move I ever made...my dogs are my shadows...they follow me every where..lol....

Just show them love and they will return it 10 times more...

Al
    Al we have read nothing but good things about pitts and thats why we want them. The dog will be our child and we can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    I fell in love with BBQing when I moved to Texas, it's the greatest invention in the world. Here is my current arsenal. Would anyone believe me if I told them I picked up the green Perfomer for $20?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wytstang, Webers are great. Well built. But, I like the one you are looking at because it looks like you can use it for smoking too.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how much smoking I would do but for the price I would smoke sausage, and ribs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.