autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bargins!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bargins!

Quote Originally Posted by termigator View Post
    So, I'm up here in Norcross, GA visiting my brother and he tells me he picked up two Meguiar's Clay Kits (New ones with the two 80 g. bars) at $3.98 each for me. He then tells me that there were plenty more and he only grabbed two because he didn't even know what they're for!

Today, we proceeded to hit every Target within a fifteen mile radius of his house (We went to four), but we only find one more clay kit (old kit with two 50 g. bars) for $4.38.
    I did wind up picking up eight 22 oz. bottles of Stoner Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent and three half gallon containers of Simple Green, all for under $1.50 each. I also wind up buying some Turtle Wax Ice Quick Detailers and Interior Cleaners for under $2.50 each. Don't know how good the Turtle Wax stuff are, but I'm willing to give them a try at that price!
    Score!!! for you! and one for me! Have a friend that works for beer distributer called me and said I have bargin for ya........24 broken cases of coors light for $8.00 a case told him sold and I'd pick up Monday told me hed deliver...showed up friday afternoon in the truck and I know my niegbours had to think I'm crazy as hell when the beer truck was backed in the driveway!!!!!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

also, check the auto aisle where the accessories are. i got this for $7.XX and it was on clearance (along with other assorted stuff) from $30.99 which was the normal price. always a good idea to have one of these and jumper cables in the trunk just in case, you just never know...

Post Thanks / Like

Went to my local target, and they had 2 boxes of the older version of the clay. Problem was, it wasn't tagged for clearance. I tried to talk to some employees around, but they said since it's scanning normal price, they can't tell if it is supposed to be marked down. I even compared it to the new box, showing one has 100 grams, and the new one with 160g. I'm going to be giving them a call, and talk to the manager directly.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately there is nothong that can be done. CorporTe decides when it goes on clearanceand they do each store individually. In higher traffic cities they normally mark it down late or not at all believeing it will be sold. They wouldnt even mark it down for me at my store. I even spoke to the store manager. As the same thing happened. I mean I wish you the best of luck but just dont get your hopes up.
    Forget about shoes and jewelry, give me makeup and car wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Marietta GA and definitely need clay

Exotic Auto Detail via tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I got 3 Clay kits, and 3 NXT 2.0 for $ 3.87 each today!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I found Stoners Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent for $3.47 a bottle at the local Walmart. They only had 6 left, I cleaned them out.
    2006 GMC Envoy xl Denali

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyCara View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothong that can be done. CorporTe decides when it goes on clearanceand they do each store individually. In higher traffic cities they normally mark it down late or not at all believeing it will be sold. They wouldnt even mark it down for me at my store. I even spoke to the store manager. As the same thing happened. I mean I wish you the best of luck but just dont get your hopes up.
    Ahhh. Thank you for clarifying. I was going to rip my hair out going from employee to employee, getting the same response.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoBama316 View Post
    I got 3 Clay kits, and 3 NXT 2.0 for $ 3.87 each today!
    I could have picked up a couple of NXT 2.0 for around $4.00, but I still have a barely used 64 oz. container of M21, so somebody else can get lucky!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123