autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lenovo Fingerprint Reader Being Slow

Do you have to have the fingerprint reader? You would likely be better served by just disabling it and using a Password to lock up the computer if you are able.

Just an idea, disabling it may not be an option if it is a work computer that they don't want you messing around with.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem is that you use windows... I made the change to Mac 4 years ago, and there is no way in hell I'm going back...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    The problem is that you use windows... I made the change to Mac 4 years ago, and there is no way in hell I'm going back...
    That makes two of us bro! I hated all the restarting after tiny updates, the waiting for drivers to install, etc. Macs are just made to work with their OS! unlike windows 7, you have two companys making the OS and the hardware.... Just awful!
    Hi !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 93fox View Post
    That makes two of us bro! I hated all the restarting after tiny updates, the waiting for drivers to install, etc. Macs are just made to work with their OS! unlike windows 7, you have two companys making the OS and the hardware.... Just awful!
    I just picked up a Mac Mini. So awesome. Hooking it up to my 40" HDtv soon. Love Garageband. I've been a Windows user for a long time. I know a lot of stuff. I can't say I completely hate Windows. Both Windows and OS-X have their pros and cons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fancyfootwork View Post
    I just picked up a Mac Mini. So awesome. Hooking it up to my 40" HDtv soon. Love Garageband. I've been a Windows user for a long time. I know a lot of stuff. I can't say I completely hate Windows. Both Windows and OS-X have their pros and cons.
    yes you are right buddy! but for a person like me who just likes listening to music, surfing the net, downloading music, and looking at pics a MAC is perfect for me. for what i like to do, i can do it perfectly on a mac without a hassle!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 93fox View Post
    And don't forget that if you "upgrade" you OS then you better pray it works, if you have home edition, you might be lucky if you can go to office, but ultimate will not work...

Now, not even their own software works with their own OS (MSN messenger + Windows 7).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    And don't forget that if you "upgrade" you OS then you better pray it works, if you have home edition, you might be lucky if you can go to office, but ultimate will not work...

Now, not even their own software works with their own OS (MSN messenger + Windows 7).

So true.. good thing a little birdy dropped off Windows 7 for me on my desktop . Biggest downfall of Apple is the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fancyfootwork View Post
    So true.. good thing a little birdy dropped off Windows 7 for me on my desktop . Biggest downfall of Apple is the price.
    Yeah, they are not cheap, but they work, I can run Lightroom and photoshop (While running a few plugins at once), upload pictures to my web page while using iWeb, surf the web all while having a video conference on skype... Well worth the price for me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123