autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Post-New Years Specials

I really want to jump on all the great deals going on here right now but I need to conserve money because I have a lot of expenses coming up soon. Are there going to be any good deals going on in early-January when everyones broke from xmas shopping?

Post Thanks / Like
    well last year we ..................... (you didnt think I would tell you, now would you)

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    No not really, just wondering if something is gonna be going on at all. I guess if there were certain items on sale last year then something will be again this time around. Cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give you a little holiday of prior :

When I first became and AG'ian (well before this board and working with them) Max offered up the 12 days of Xmas. Every three days leading up to the holiday Max gave away 100 free items to the first 100 to respond. You only needed to pay a small shipping charge of 10.00. I literally missed one ...it was great to check the website every couple hours from home, work, even weekends to see when the new free product offering was released. I had more AG boxes under the Xmas tree then I had from family .... it was truly a once in a lifetime offering.

Then there was the first Detailfest ... thats another story about being in the right place at the right time.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Wished I found this place a year ago!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I'll give you a little holiday of prior :

When I first became and AG'ian (well before this board and working with them) Max offered up the 12 days of Xmas. Every three days leading up to the holiday Max gave away 100 free items to the first 100 to respond. You only needed to pay a small shipping charge of 10.00. I literally missed one ...it was great to check the website every couple hours from home, work, even weekends to see when the new free product offering was released. I had more AG boxes under the Xmas tree then I had from family .... it was truly a once in a lifetime offering.

Then there was the first Detailfest ... thats another story about being in the right place at the right time.

WOW! I bet that was fun Scott! What all did you get!?!?!

I can't wait till Detail Fest 2007! I'll be there.....hotels booked and ready for me and the yellow truck!!!!
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i just got the internet plan for my cingular 8125 smart phone!! oh yes