autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everyone...

Hey, I just wanted to say hey to everyone as I just joined I have been looking around this for months and never really posted anything, so I thought this would be a good first one to introduce myself.

I am Ankeet, I go to school in North Carolina, NC State :-D for Mechanical Engineering. woohoo (Starting 2nd yr in jan)

Right now I am doing a Co-Op at a Aviation company (TIMCO Aviation Servicies in Greensboro, NC) doing Engineering design work for interior modifications for commercial airlines

My dad is a chemical engineer and works for a automotive paint company (SEM Products small company don’t know if anyone has herd of them) but he has taught me a lot about automotive paint and the technical side of it and how to clean and polish and wax paint mostly in a laboratory setting for there own paint testing.

I have a new 2006 Volkswagen GTI MkV in Tornado Red and this is my first new car so I am only getting the best stuff for her.

Using Klasse AIL, wolfgang DSG (or Klasse SG, don’t know yet have not tried the DSG). Natty Past wax and other goodies, Got a PC to use and have ssr1 bc it’s a new car so not many scratches on it just the dealer provided ones as people say grr them!

Some Pics of the Car:

Ankeet Patel

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute car, Wolfgang is a perfect fit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute car....

haha....jk...i know most girls call my car cute but w/e... its all good...

the black stripe on the bottom if a decal anyone know a good way to keep it clean its a matt finish so any wax that gets on it never comes off it seems...

btw i am a guy...and it says Riley on the front bc thats the cars name..:-D gf helped me pick it out....i got the car 6 months ago in may and that same week i started going out with her...(just wanted to add that in there bc some people get confused)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to AG Ankeet. It's lovely to meet you and Riley. If you have any questions please feel free to ask we're all here to help and learn from each other.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to AG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi A Patel!
    Hey, don't worry. When a girl says you or your car is cute, it essentially means it looks hot. We just don't speak the same way you do. It's all good!!
    My photos won't download so I can't see the car until later, as I would like to see the decals you are talking about. Lauren and the red vette

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to AG..... Volkswagen, I love them. Had a Rabbit GT back in the day (The 80s). That's before they came out with GTI. I might still have a pic of it somewhere. Again, welcome to AG.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, i dont know what to say i am kindda suprised i have been on alot of forums and only a very few (maybe one out of like 5 that i am in) have been as welcoming as you all have been!

Oh, i do love the MK1 Rabbits, they say the MK5 is more like the MK1 and i think os also, the MK2-MK4 were kindda crappy IMO

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to AG! Since you know alot it seems, no need to post my newbs intro guide to car care!

Engineering fun? Im either going into COmputer or Materials next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an awesome ride man. I love what VW has done.
    You will not find a better place to get questions answered or just plain hang out than here.
    Welcome!!!

Justin
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.