autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $&^#*^*&!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    i got tires put on my immaculate, pristine white 1998 supra. they give it back to me with big black marks all over the bumper and denied it. Evidently they had bumped the spare on it when putting the spare away - it was obvious!!
    luckily it was only in the clear coat and i got it out. the worker straight up denied it, and the owner said get it buffed out and ring me a bill... big deal. i wanted a fargin apology, but all i got was attitude...

years prior, i took our black civic to the carwash. they used a brush for high profile vehicles on it and scratched the paint - some into the clear!! They denied it 100 percent, but i know they did it!! Come on. state farm said no way to prove, so they (carwash) wouldn't be responsible short of admitting it, which they did not. and i never drove it off - I spotted it asap.

best of luck!! I hope they fix it.
    i hate repair people - no offese anyone! they are so careless with other people's baies!!!! With sympathy, Lauren
    Never take a car to a carwash. And those student fundraising carwashes - just give them $5 to leave you alone.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    Never take a car to a carwash. And those student fundraising carwashes - just give them $5 to leave you alone.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...07018520f1.htm

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Killer, that video should come with a disclaimer. Not only was that REALLY BAD but vile as well. Good one!! LOL!!
    cwcad

Do What You Say....Say What You Do!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life's details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    I have NEVER taken a car to a carwash since that event. Never. So boy I know you are right! (No one will be touching mine but me.) As far as our school carwashes, we take the old spare junker which is a hopeless case anyway if we decide to help out.) A good point though - someone might not stop to think that the dirty water, scary sponges and well, everything else, are a paint disaster waiting to happen to anyone who cares about their car's appearance.
    TOday I was told it was my fault that someone scratched my car deliberately because I drive such a high profile vehicle..... Like that one?

Post Thanks / Like
    one more update: i just talked to the shop manager, and they are going to pay out of their own pocket to have it fixed at a body shop, no argument either! im pretty excited =)

Post Thanks / Like
    you got lucky!!! nice to hear that some people do the right thing, and it pays to speak up!
    hope it turns out well when it's finished!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.