autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Basic Training there....then went down the road for Security Forces school
    In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

Post Thanks / Like
    To all veterans and military personnal, God bless you, for all you do.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that 1st pic
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew that pic looked familiar, I marched through there myself a little over 3 years ago.
    2017 Honda CR-V
    2016 Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by green_fusion
    I knew that pic looked familiar, I marched through there myself a little over 3 years ago.
    My wife and I were there for our son's BMT graduation. He was in the 324TRS...Go Knights!! Strange thing was, his H.S. sports teams were the Knights as well.
    I was impressed with the young men and women at Lackland AFB. Every weekend there are hundreds graduating from BMT. Even in times like these, they still step up. My hats off to ALL OF YOU!!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alban61
    My wife and I were there for our son's BMT graduation. He was in the 324TRS...Go Knights!! Strange thing was, his H.S. sports teams were the Knights as well.
    I was impressed with the young men and women at Lackland AFB. Every weekend there are hundreds graduating from BMT. Even in times like these, they still step up. My hats off to ALL OF YOU!!
    Congrats to him!
    Although....the best was the 323rd!
    In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just now getting to this thread, thank you to whoever reads this! Dont give up, the people support the troops and want you home safely!

THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chris and green_fusion,
    Wanna re-live some old memories of Airmen's Run, Retreat ceremony, and graduation? Here's a link to my webshots album
    http://family.webshots.com/album/493320706emcTJg

WOW, the pics of the dorm were a flashback. On your hands and kness polishing the metal on the floor.....lol
    Making the beds........wearing your sweatshrit inside out and crawling under your bed to get all the dust bunnies.....hahahaha
    Man o man.....the memories. I need to go through my album. Aslo have some VHS tape........
    Thanks for sharing!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    TexasTB WOW, the pics of the dorm were a flashback. On your hands and kness polishing the metal on the floor.....lol
    Making the beds........wearing your sweatshrit inside out and crawling under your bed to get all the dust bunnies.....hahahaha
    Man o man.....the memories. I need to go through my album. Aslo have some VHS tape........
    Thanks for sharing!!!!
    No problem at all!! I don't mind sharing. I have the pics, and also made a DVD with music, to those pictures. At Lackland, I ordered 2 different DVDs of the ceremonies. It was fun looking at them, and trying to pick out my son. I've never felt so proud, and even had a lump in my throat, when I first saw him in his dress blues at graduation.
    Glad I was able to bring back some fun memories for you, and thanks for taking the time to view my album.
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem at all!! I don't mind sharing. I have the pics, and also made a DVD with music, to those pictures. At Lackland, I ordered 2 different DVDs of the ceremonies. It was fun looking at them, and trying to pick out my son. I've never felt so proud, and even had a lump in my throat, when I first saw him in his dress blues at graduation.
    Glad I was able to bring back some fun memories for you, and thanks for taking the time to view my album.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast