autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fax Machines

Post Thanks / Like

Fax Machines

Anybody know a company that leases them, might need a bigger one that can do legal/letter size at he same time. I tried yellow pages, google search etc and can't find any. Only one was Kyocera, but I'm looking to see if somebody carried HP or Brother etc. I know theres a place near my office but can't remember the name and I drove around the area and can't find anything lol. I asked the law firm down the hallway but they have one of those $14K machines from Kyocera, f' that right now lol.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    renting a fax?

Get scanner, learn to efax.

www.efax.com

sends it to your email, very nice and organized service. I would use efax and then invest in a good laser printer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandamartini
    renting a fax?

Get scanner, learn to efax.

www.efax.com

sends it to your email, very nice and organized service. I would use efax and then invest in a good laser printer.
    Was looking at efax (actually there are a few other better options I heard from people in my line of work). We have a brother multifunction machine that prints excellent. But my thing is even if I used efax or another service and had to print stuff out, in my line of work I can get a file that is a mix of letter and legal size and I need something that will sort and stack automatically. Are there laser printers that can can hold a legal size tray and letter size tray at the same time? That way I could keep the laser fax machine I have (which is perfect for a small business) and have a printer on the network that can automatically sort and print a file that is a mix of legal/letter size.

Thanks
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Was looking at efax (actually there are a few other better options I heard from people in my line of work). We have a brother multifunction machine that prints excellent. But my thing is even if I used efax or another service and had to print stuff out, in my line of work I can get a file that is a mix of letter and legal size and I need something that will sort and stack automatically. Are there laser printers that can can hold a legal size tray and letter size tray at the same time? That way I could keep the laser fax machine I have (which is perfect for a small business) and have a printer on the network that can automatically sort and print a file that is a mix of legal/letter size.

Thanks
    Give Lexmark a call. We ordered many of them when I worked at the A+ shop for situations like this.