autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The oil DISASTER!!!!

I mean come its been way over a month and this is getting ridiculous!!!! STOP IT AND STOP IT NOW!!!!! I live here on the gulf coast(pensacola fl) and am dreading when the oil gets here, not to mention the poor marine life! Gee wiz this has gotten way out of hand and instead of having BP primarily responsible for containment and cleanup why can't it be a collective effort? I do not see national guard or coast guard on the news helping or doing anything or army corps of engineers! Why is this thing still gushing?!?? Just watch the news and they had to stop doing their 'Top Kill' strategy for some reason they will resume efforts early tomorrow. If that doesn't work then the relief wells won't be drilled completely until august!!!! I know we are smarter people than this! God help us!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The oil DISASTER!!!!

Don't blame the National Guard. Until your elected officials make a call, all they can do is sit back and watch.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

i didnt blame them read again. I am saying why isnt it a collective effort to stop it? all i hear is BP this BP that ! BTW i didnt vote for any of them fools

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you should read again:

Quote Originally Posted by Apokiliptik1 View Post
    I mean come its been way over a month and this is getting ridiculous!!!! STOP IT AND STOP IT NOW!!!!! I live here on the gulf coast(pensacola fl) and am dreading when the oil gets here, not to mention the poor marine life! Gee wiz this has gotten way out of hand and instead of having BP primarily responsible for containment and cleanup why can't it be a collective effort? I do not see national guard or coast guard on the news helping or doing anything or army corps of engineers! Why is this thing still gushing?!?? Just watch the news and they had to stop doing their 'Top Kill' strategy for some reason they will resume efforts early tomorrow. If that doesn't work then the relief wells won't be drilled completely until august!!!! I know we are smarter people than this! God help us!

Post Thanks / Like

wow! i do not see them because our government is letting BP handle it and are they handling it? NO! What i am saying is that i feel as if the pres could be using the resources of the national guard corps of engineers and coast guard i mean come on! I am not trying to start an argument im saying is why isnt more people involved?

Post Thanks / Like

That is one topic that I will argue about. The wording in your last statement was much better. Now that we are on the same page, I agree with you. BP should have worked non-stop around the clock toward a solution. This has been going on way too long, I agree also. You can't tell me that they didn't have a disaster recovery plan in place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    That is one topic that I will argue about. The wording in your last statement was much better. Now that we are on the same page, I agree with you. BP should have worked non-stop around the clock toward a solution. This has been going on way too long, I agree also. You can't tell me that they didn't have a disaster recovery plan in place.
    glad we could get on the same page now only if THEY can.

Post Thanks / Like

I CAN NOT BELIEVE that BP is even operating. I can't believe they haven't had a ridiculous amount of law suits ending the company altogether. Oil companies have WAY too much political influence and POWER in this country.
    2009 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC SOLD
    2007 Black Cobalt LT - Daily Driver

Post Thanks / Like

Oh please guys...our commander in chief is doing all he can, can't you tell?

hanging out with Jay Z, vacations, playing basketball. How could he possibly have time for such small problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    Oh please guys...our commander in chief is doing all he can, can't you tell?

hanging out with Jay Z, vacations, playing basketball. How could he possibly have time for such small problems.
    Because he fixed healthcare for good, DUH!

He just gets to sit back and watch now.
    2009 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC SOLD
    2007 Black Cobalt LT - Daily Driver

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast