autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3575767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you Believe this is a Hyundai

I'm pretty excited to see Hyundia "N-ing" their cars. They seem to be one of the only companies building cars these days that even try to to be fun and exciting to drive. The vast majority of auto makers today simply want to build the next giant pickup or anonymous/look-alike blob-shaped SUV that drives like a marshmallow...regardless of the powerplant.

Based on the EV infrastructure gap in the US, I think the automakers are really missing the advantages you can gain from hybridization, and not just plug-in hybrids, but series hybrids too. They offer up the best of both worlds for where we are today. This is where I applaud Toyota. I spent the last week on vacation in Washington State driving a Rav4 Hybrid. It was actually a really good vehicle. Despite going up and down the mountains, which meant a lot of time running the gas engine, it still got amazing gas mileage. When stuck in Seattle's crushing traffic jams or just normal suburban traffic, it ran in EV mode quite a bit. The cut over between battery and gas engine was unnoticeable to the driver.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

2. Likes dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2024 Hyundai Elantra N Facelift (PE) Review + Magnetic Paddle Shifters "The new Elantra N" - YouTube

What do you guys think about the refreshed ENCan you Believe this is a Hyundai

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Love the grill not sure about lights…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Love the grill not sure about lights…

I like how the DRL's turn into turn signals, gotta love LED technologyCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundai

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Wow! That looks so much better. The new front end really flows with the rest of the design of the car and gives it a much better, more cohesive design from the front to the rear. I like it. I like the new wheels Hyundai featured in all the press photos too.

I like how the DRL's turn into turn signals, gotta love LED technologyCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundai
    I've seen that on a couple other cars. Audi's maybe? Really like the idea. If you have a decent LED DRL strip, there really isn't a need for an additional light fixture in the headlight housing. I would think it would lower costs and manufacturing/electrical complexity. My BRZ has a similar DRL and a seperate blinker housing in the front headlight housing and it seems really silly.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Those are the optional forged wheels, a $750 option but $1900 if you order directly through Shark Racing.

9. Thanks Desertnate thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm sure (but not really) the IONIQ 6 N is in the works. crazy how times have changed...

i am the jump starter.

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are the optional forged wheels, a $750 option but $1900 if you order directly through Shark Racing.

That’s a great price if they are true one piece forged aluminum and not “flow forged”

13. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having trouble with the knock sensor code (1326) coming on when going through the touch-free wash. This started 3 weeks ago tomorrow and it happened twice in 3 days and all they did was clear the code. Yesterday I took my code reader to the wash and even turned off the car during the wash and it happened again and no, erasing the code didn't do a damn thing. Took it to them again and I told them what I did and they cleared it...same thing happened so I turned around and left it.

I already have a case opened with Hyundai corporate and they told me to go to another dealership Can you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundai A tech is a tech but their service manager suggested I clear the code too, he did offer to look at my car but I'd need to drive it over there in limp mode, my dealership is very close by.

I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, anyone have a suggestion, not too confident right now in the brand I love right nowCan you Believe this is a Hyundai

Post Thanks / Like

Having trouble with the knock sensor code (1326) coming on when going through the touch-free wash. This started 3 weeks ago tomorrow and it happened twice in 3 days and all they did was clear the code. Yesterday I took my code reader to the wash and even turned off the car during the wash and it happened again and no, erasing the code didn't do a damn thing. Took it to them again and I told them what I did and they cleared it...same thing happened so I turned around and left it.

I already have a case opened with Hyundai corporate and they told me to go to another dealership Can you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundai A tech is a tech but their service manager suggested I clear the code too, he did offer to look at my car but I'd need to drive it over there in limp mode, my dealership is very close by.

I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, anyone have a suggestion, not too confident right now in the brand I love right nowCan you Believe this is a Hyundai

Doesn’t sound good from a quick search

Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3575767778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast