autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you Believe this is a Hyundai

concept so far, but I'm really curious to see what the new genesis coupe is going to look like after it's all said and done...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhhzfc8OYAg]2015 Hyundai HCD-14 Genesis Concept - Exterior Walkaround - 2013 New York Auto Show - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like
    At first the car looks like a stretched out GTO, the rear looks great, love the sunken in logo but the front.....eeeeek! Also, I hope the production car isn't that big, that thing "looks" to be on par w/ a 6 series! Also, am I the only one who's tired of all the goofy use of LEDs, not just Hyundai either.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my recent issue of M/T and they've got the Genesis sedan in there, WOW....its about all I can say!

In other news, everyone has seen the 2015 Mustang but the way its shot for the issue, O M G ! The view of the front and rear is jaw dropping!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if there is truth to the fact that Korea's currency is undervalued, so much that they can keep the price of their products well below the Japanese, Euro, and American products.

Post Thanks / Like

I read a great article on this car comparing it to the Lexus LS 400.
    Bottom line was same options available, pretty much same car, but $30 k difference

Recently got a Hyundai for the wife:

As you can see, my neighbor recently got one too!
    They are everywhere in NY nowadays, a feel like more so than Hondas etc.
    Been happy with ours so far........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goodylax View Post
    I read a great article on this car comparing it to the Lexus LS 400.
    Bottom line was same options available, pretty much same car, but $30 k difference

Recently got a Hyundai for the wife:

As you can see, my neighbor recently got one too!
    They are everywhere in NY nowadays, a feel like more so than Hondas etc.
    Been happy with ours so far........
    congrats on the new ride ! some people still have the perception of the old Hyundai days (over 20 years ago) of them bring throw away cars. certainly not the case now, and if Hyundai were around as long as honda and toyota, who knows how much further up the ladder they would be compared to those two now. let's not forget when honda and toyota first started, they were also made fun of as well and look at them now. everyday I see at least a few new Hyundai or Kia's out on the road, particularly the Optima...

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe i just saw this thread!!! Well let me point out a few things..

1. Back when i was a young lad driving a G35 coupe and saw a Genesis Coupe on the road, i thought, hah Hyundai LOL !
    2. A year later i sold my G35 and bought a Genesis Coupe.
    3. One and half years later i bought my second Genesis Coupe, then sold the first one.
    4. I had ZERO problems with the car.
    5. No v6 Mustang has yet to beat me.
    6. Being an owner of a 2013, the front end look grew on me.
    7. I have a fully loaded Genesis coupe 3.8L that cost me 34k while a base model G37 coupe starts at 37k. Oh and, my genesis is a tad faster with better warranty and a great interior quality. Suck on that Infiniti.

Being a previous owner of a BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, the HYUNDAI is my favorite and it will continue to serve me well in the next few years until kids arrive.

I'm in love with the Equus, and would get it before getting a 7 series. For the options that it comes with, the Bimmer has nothing on the Equus, especially the price difference.

My GF bought a limited 2011 Elantra and loves it. Cars such as Corolla, didnt stand a chance with the options.
    CURRENT: Happily Retired
    PAST: Owner at Clean N' Shiny, Chicago Auto Pros

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my sonata back in July and it is my favorite car I have ever owned.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The new Kia K900 is in my new M/T, $70k but I'll tell you this, Hyundai/KIA aren't going anywhere....but up! That said, kinda surprised the Veloster turbo didn't get brake/suspension upgrades, I see they have a bit to learn about getting into the hot hatch market, love the looks but its not a "legit" contender in the ring of Focus ST, GTI, Abarth 500, Fiesta ST, MS3, MINI, Civic Si, so with this group you've gotta be a total performer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    The new Kia K900 is in my new M/T, $70k but I'll tell you this, Hyundai/KIA aren't going anywhere....but up! That said, kinda surprised the Veloster turbo didn't get brake/suspension upgrades, I see they have a bit to learn about getting into the hot hatch market, love the looks but its not a "legit" contender in the ring of Focus ST, GTI, Abarth 500, Fiesta ST, MS3, MINI, Civic Si, so with this group you've gotta be a total performer.

I like your point and agree. Being a Hyundai owner i will tell you that they need to do some work as far as tuning. Sometimes the 8-speed makes me go "huh?'. I needs some ECU adjustment to get the full power going.

I should make a short video of the engine sound in my Genesis, absolutely amazing.
    CURRENT: Happily Retired
    PAST: Owner at Clean N' Shiny, Chicago Auto Pros

Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast